Has Robinho walked out? (Merged)

Re: Robinho`s website

aspm19 said:
He has explained what happened
on his website.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/latest_news.asp?AjrDcmntId=5936" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/lates ... mntId=5936</a>

Slightly stinks of bull shit to me. At best there has been the mother of all communication breakdowns at worst he was incredibly unprofessional. Still given the current situation then it is good news that he sees himself coming back and playing on Wednesday and in the short term the club might be best trying to draw a line under things without too much fuss. Not sure where it will leave Robinho in the long term though if he is inclined to strop off and undermine management at will.

Now that he has at least come out and said positive things about the club at least the club can try and put some positive PR on it. What really happened we will never know and we may also never know how he is treated behind closed doors once he returns. I think that the most important thing he says is that he is still committed to City and sees the future progression of the club.

from his website... According to Robinho there's no rift between him and the club.

According to sources close to Robinho, he's very happy at Manchester City. He believes in the club´s project, on its promises and proposals and has no intention of leaving his new home. There has been a lack of communication somewhere, but nothing has changed.

Since last week Robinho had asked for the club´s permission to travel, in order to solve some family problems. Therefore, after training at Tenerife on Monday he left for Brazil, with his wife and baby and will be back in a short few days.

He will for sure be playing on Wednesday against Newcastle and, as usual, will give his all to help the club to achieve victory. He is very motivated and says he wants to be the league´s top scorer. Therefore, while in Brazil with the family, he will be focusing for the upcoming match.

Robinho was cheering for Kaka and hopes that the club will soon find a replacement as high level as Kaka is.

"The player is impressed by the owner's visions for the club and loves the passion of the City fans."

:D he loves us, all is good.

Benarbia said:
Sources close to the player, not the player himself

From his website fella

Robinho says: "I would like to make it clear to the fans what the situation is, so that they can understand my decision to fly home to Brazil."

"Earlier in the month I made Manchester City aware that I needed to return to Brazil, because of a family matter. The club agreed and I was grateful to them for this."

"Up until yesterday it was my understanding that the club had no problem with my plans."

"I feel it is important to underline that I did not return to Brazil because of the Kaka deal. He is one of my good friends and it would have been great to see him at Manchester City - but it had nothing to do with his decision to stay in Milan."

"I will return to the club and hope to sort out this matter as soon as possible. I am committed to helping Manchester City become the force the owners assured me they will become."

When Cook found out about robinho this morning (don't believe the bullshit that he hasn't talked to hughes), he should have cancelled all media appointments until he knew what the club's party line was. If he was desperate for City's side of the Kaka deal to be made public, he should have briefed a trusted journo.

As it is he has left us all in doubt..

I agree this stinks of bullshit.

ROBINHO is HAPPY

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/latest_news.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/latest_news.asp</a>

HE'S HAPPY AT CITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.