Has Robinho walked out? (Merged)

From Robinho's Official Site

Apologies if it's already posted - I couldn't see it

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/latest_news.asp?AjrDcmntId=5936" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/lates ... mntId=5936</a>

Robinho says: "I would like to make it clear to the fans what the situation is, so that they can understand my decision to fly home to Brazil."

"Earlier in the month I made Manchester City aware that I needed to return to Brazil, because of a family matter. The club agreed and I was grateful to them for this."

"Up until yesterday it was my understanding that the club had no problem with my plans."

"I feel it is important to underline that I did not return to Brazil because of the Kaka deal. He is one of my good friends and it would have been great to see him at Manchester City - but it had nothing to do with his decision to stay in Milan."

"I will return to the club and hope to sort out this matter as soon as possible. I am committed to helping Manchester City become the force the owners assured me they will become."

Didsbury Dave said:
When Cook found out about robinho this morning (don't believe the bullshit that he hasn't talked to hughes), he should have cancelled all media appointments until he knew what the club's party line was. If he was desperate for City's side of the Kaka deal to be made public, he should have briefed a trusted journo.

As it is he has left us all in doubt..

I agree this stinks of bullshit.

A journo who can be trusted?

Let me know when you find one..

is he staying then??

personally i think we'd be lost without him hes a legend!

[/
i believe he walked out but that was because he wanted his mate to come, but gets bellamy...bellamy might even be a good buy for us...robinho will stay no doubt bout it

Robinho coffee mug is my pride and joy (xmas present off son)......so he must stay.

Look forward to him destroying Newcastle.

ok now he has said he is happy can we all move on and forget about kaka, forget about robbie 'walking out' and can we please have no more hick ups until the end of january.

.....yeah right this is how its always been, wouldnt it be shit if everything went to plan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.