Has Robinho walked out? (Merged)

mr t said:
johnwaynebobbet said:
Sell the sulker. All because his mate is not coming. TBH we do not need Kaka at this moment in time and if truth be told we did not need Robinho when we got him. We need scrappers that will turn up at a freezing blackburn and wigan and produce the goods. Not a load of expensive brazilians who dont turn up.

Well said mate but what the fuck would we all talk about on here if we had a team full of swps who just do the job?

After all a match is only 90 minutes - what else would I do for the rest of the week?

I need my prima donna news on a regular basis - its gets the adrenalin going!!!

Haha, correct. Football is more than just the 90 minute match, its everything else that comes with it.

the sun :

Robinho’s future was on a knife-edge last night after a furious flare-up with Hughes.

The £32.5million striker was raging after City went back on a promise to let him go home to Brazil to celebrate his 25th birthday with his family.

Instead he was forced to join the squad on a training break in Tenerife.

A City insider said: “He felt bitterly let down. As far as he was concerned the manager had said he could go then changed his mind for no reason.”

could a pissed of Robinho have spoken to kaka between the alleged row and Kaka deciding not to come ?

Superhands said:
the sun :

Robinho’s future was on a knife-edge last night after a furious flare-up with Hughes.

The £32.5million striker was raging after City went back on a promise to let him go home to Brazil to celebrate his 25th birthday with his family.

Instead he was forced to join the squad on a training break in Tenerife.

A City insider said: “He felt bitterly let down. As far as he was concerned the manager had said he could go then changed his mind for no reason.”

Awe - he's a 25 year old man who feels bitterly let down by a manager who expects him to do his job rather than fly back to Brazil for his birthday celebration.

After all we are top of the league and don't need to train together or team build after our recent troubles.

Bet he sucked his thumb the whole journey - poor lamb.

Big Liam said:
hahaha only at fucking city could all this happen. laughing stock.

Thats what you're desperately trying to believe.

Tick

Tock

Twatzoid

Could be he's just gone to Brazil to celebrate his birthday as planned but there was no row, he wnetwith permission. he is probably upset about kaka not joining.

If he was gonna go off in a huff you'd expect him to not go on the training camp at all if he was not going to be allowed to go to his birthday party.

Or perhaps he didn't like his present.

Fucked if I know but only City ( I know) could have this and the Kaka thing happening at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.