Has Robinho walked out? (Merged)

Re: "Hey Robbie, we've closed the deal"

Didsbury Dave said:
"hey Robbie, we've closed the deal today"

"Brilliant. You promsied me world stars and now we're getting somewhere. Hopefully I will never have Vassell or Garrido misread a pass again"

"Exactly. He's said good things about the club, too. Can't wait for you to play together"

"Yep. When does he leave Milan?"

"Milan? Err, no. We've walked away from that deal. But don't worry, Bellamy is coming"

"Bellamy? That's fucking it. You promsied me world stars. Where are they? You've pissed off my mates here already. They want out. Now my other mate isn't coming. And now I've got to play with that little twat. I've had enough. I'm off."

Is that how it went?

Come on DD. We went for him and for whatever reason it's fallen through. Move on, get time and plan better for the summer.

It's no biggie with me, and football reasons not totally affected as we have Ireland and Elano who can play in that position

Didsbury Dave said:
"hey Robbie, we've closed the deal today"

"Brilliant. You promsied me world stars and now we're getting somewhere. Hopefully I will never have Vassell or Garrido misread a pass again"

"Exactly. He's said good things about the club, too. Can't wait for you to play together"

"Yep. When does he leave Milan?"

"Milan? Err, no. We've walked away from that deal. But don't worry, Bellamy is coming"

"Bellamy? That's fucking it. You promsied me world stars. Where are they? You've pissed off my mates here already. They want out. Now my other mate isn't coming. And now I've got to play with that little twat. I've had enough. I'm off."

Is that how it went?

Yeah, and on the way out someone threw a shoe at his fucking head and said, "your two mates who we have fallen out with are shit, we tried to spend hundreds of millions to get your other mate and anyway, YOU DON'T WALK OUT OF A CLUB THAT IS PAYING YOU 200K A WEEK JUST BECAUSE WE DON'T SURROUND YOU WITH YOUR PALS YOU STROPPY BRAZILIAN C*NT!"

A player like Robinho would certainly have been given major assurances when he joined us.

I am sure one would have been the building of a squad of world class players.

There's something odd going on here in my opinion. These two things within hours of each other look extremely worrying.

With regards to Robinho walking out...

If this is true...I was thinking last night about what he is thinking maybe a move a away in the summer (as much as i would hate that)
But then came to the conclusion we are in the situation where we dont have to sell him?
He signed a 4 year contract at the start of the season, and now with all our billions sureley we dont have to accept a bid, and even if he does say the words "i want out", still we dont have to let im go. If worst comes to worst we could sit him in the reserves for the rest of his City career until he is willing to accept he is under contract and is happy to play for us and honour that contract.
In previous seasons we have not had this luxury e.g. SWP to Chelsea & Anelka to Fenebache.
I love Robinho and think he has done wonders for the club and i personally hope it doesnt come down to this. I think we wll see how committed he is to the club, if he goes to Chelsea in July, i will seriously consider how ambitious we actually are!

Re: With regards to Robinho walking out...

We have to do what is good for City and not get carried away with retribution, the whole world will be watching to see how we handle Robbi and we could do more harm by abusing him infront of other incoming players.

Robbi is not like anyother player we have had before and we really don't need a superstar slagging us off at the moment!!

Hughes and Robinho don't mix. End of.

Hughes wants players like Bellamy, Bridge, Parker, De Jong and to build team spirit with a bunch of players he can manage and boss around.

Robinho is a galacticos - Hughes can't deal with him.

We either get behind Hughes and get used to a battling team with good proven premiership players in it, or we call for his sacking, hope someone like Mourinho or Hiddink is appointed and get the likes of David Villa, Kaka etc.

Who's to say which option would be more successful. A team full of galacticos brings its own unique problems.

is galactico the new word for mard arse?

they are paid to train and play football and not to have opinions on managers.

Robinho signed a contract for Manchester City Football club, he should be playing football for us not sulking in Brazil.

I would have thought that people on here would learn not to tempt fate. Could it not be something less dramatic, like a family tragedy? OR am I being optimistic?

sdavros said:
is galactico the new word for mard arse?

they are paid to train and play football and not to have opinions on managers.

Robinho signed a contract for Manchester City Football club, he should be playing football for us not sulking in Brazil.

Agreed. But he's our only ray of hope of signing the likes of Kaka or David Villa, so he needs special treatment and a certain type of management.

Dr.Faustus said:
I would have thought that people on here would learn not to tempt fate. Could it not be something less dramatic, like a family tragedy? OR am I being optimistic?

Cook has said it was a breach of discipline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.