Has Steve Kean lost the plot completely?

Toney’s bookie

I can't believe his interview on MOTD. The guy is totally deluded and in denial. It's embarrassing.

Apparently they've been receiving plaudits for how well they're doing?!?

davealvers said:
I can't believe his interview on MOTD. The guy is totally deluded and in denial. It's embarrassing.

Apparently they've been receiving plaudits for how well they're doing?!?
Been playing well recently

Not as bad a manager as people make out

I don't feel the slightest bit sorry for him, I'll reserve any sympathy for the Blackburn fans that have to pay to watch the shite he serves them.
Worst manager in the Prem and there's just something about his 'cat caught in the headlights' interviews that makes me want to punch him.
He knows he's doing a shit job but he still takes his money every week and stubbornly refuses to admit the wank job he'd doing and doesn't do the decent thing and resign. I'd be fucking furious if I was a Blackburn fan and this **** was stealing a living out of my pocket.

chelsea blue said:
Should have at least got a draw against us today .
Blackburn fans tonight will have been dining out on that with Steve Kean and his pals Shoulda, Coulda and Woulda:

tumblr_lbp3y4M46n1qdhdl6o1_500.jpg

bluespana said:
They are not the greatest team but he's alright. Gets much more abuse because chicken people have bought their club and he's the focal point. Cest la vie.
The fact remains that they were much better under a manager who's now managing in the second tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.