Has Steve Kean lost the plot completely?

all I know is I couldn't last as long as he has without either wanting to kill myself or quit because the entire population hates you. I felt really bad when I saw that plane fly by with that banner.

Should of kept big sam. He would of had 'em mid table/top half every year given time.

The person/people who lost the plot yesterday were "the fans" who organised that plane. You are at home to a somewhat vulnerable Chelsea and you have morons who pull a stunt like that before a ball is kicked. The Players, Management & Backroom staff must have all seen it & any distraction in the Premier League will not have a positive effect. Chelsea were there for the taking yesterday, i am not saying the plane caused the loss but it didn't help.

dum spiro spero said:
The person/people who lost the plot yesterday were "the fans" who organised that plane. You are at home to a somewhat vulnerable Chelsea and you have morons who pull a stunt like that before a ball is kicked. The Players, Management & Backroom staff must have all seen it & any distraction in the Premier League will not have a positive effect. Chelsea were there for the taking yesterday, i am not saying the plane caused the loss but it didn't help.

Deliberate psychological plot - plane hired by AVB conspiracy theory on the way next . .

Blackburn did OK yesterday and possibly only need a couple of results to get some confidence.

However the problem there is the owners, who are clueless. Kean's just a coach while Jerome Anderson's people actually run the club. That's why Fat Sam was sacked; because he wouldn't accept that situation.

Skashion said:
bluespana said:
They are not the greatest team but he's alright. Gets much more abuse because chicken people have bought their club and he's the focal point. Cest la vie.
The fact remains that they were much better under a manager who's now managing in the second tier.

I wouldn't say much better. That's why he's in the second tier. I don't think kean's been given enough time esp. since they've had to play the top clubs this season early on. I know he won't make it to the end of the season though.

Allardyce appointed him at Blackburn so he should've stuck with his Boss and left with him. He's evidently not a Manager in his own right and could be working with West Ham at the top of the Championship. The only thing he's winning right now is the sack race.

He's awful and his interviews are cringeworthy.

Seeing him talk about how great they played, and how everyone is behind him, and how the pressure doesn't affect him (conveniently forgetting that they've just lost again) makes me angry. I can only imagine how the Blackburn supporters feel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.