Has Steve Kean lost the plot completely?

I feel a little sorry for him, the last manager was sacked for playing boring football. So to keep his job he is forced to play in a style he probably doesn't like playing.

Those owners are wank!

the thing is, if they sack him then he's out of a job but why don't they just let him be assistant manager again for whoever comes in?

he did an alright job as assistant but his manger record is piss poor.

the fact will be that whoever takes over from him will keep him up as they're close to getting results and that little confidence boost will win them a few games and they'll be ok.

I think Mick McCarthy and Steve Bruce are doing worse jobs given their teams performances, form, time in the job and resources.

Seems they were unlucky not to take anything v Spurs or Chelsea.
Not the guys fault, probably cant get his team playing any better but hasnt been given any proper funding, instead owners chasing people like Raul, players who wouldnt dream of going there.

As the other poster said, given resources and time, i think there are worse managers in the PL.

Mind you, each week its always same story with Kean in interviews.

ban-mcfc said:
the thing is, if they sack him then he's out of a job but why don't they just let him be assistant manager again for whoever comes in?

he did an alright job as assistant but his manger record is piss poor.

The thing is though is that he was even Fat Sams assistant, Neil Mcdonald was, and from the Blackburn fans I know, Keen is seen as a rat who was instrumental in the Fat Sam sacking, apparently Keen is a very good coach, and the new owners saw how popular he was with the players on the training ground, he used that as leverage to suggest that he should run the side, and make it more attractive as well, lets not also forget he is probably on a pittance compared to most other managers. He is a cheap option who will allow himself to be the owners very own walking, talking puppet.

jimharri said:
To lose the plot, don't you have to have had it in the first place?

Using your unarguable logic, I suppose it should be 'did Steve Kean ever have the plot'. That ok for you?

jimharri said:
To lose the plot, don't you have to have had it in the first place?

All he's fit for is a plot. Small allotment somewhere in Blackburn where he can grown cabbages and mumble to himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.