Has Tevez got big headed?

Armaan

I know i might get slated for this, but lately he just seems to play so greedy and hardly ever passes.... I just think maybe all the hype has got to his head tbh..... Anyone agree?

Armaan said:
I know i might get slated for this, but lately he just seems to play so greedy and hardly ever passes.... I just think maybe all the hype has got to his head tbh..... Anyone agree?

[bigimg]http://www.vtslate.com/images/slate_roof_13.jpg[/bigimg]

All he was guilty of today was thinking he scored before he had, all strikers do it.

Tev is a dynamo who works hard for the team how he gets through 90 mins without being fooked is beyond me.

Armaan said:

I honestly thought the same since the end of last season. Understandably last season he was trying to get the golden boot and I began to notice a few times when he should of passed he goes alone.

But this year there is no excuse when there are points at stake. Micah was on at one point today and Yaya was in a good position at liverpool but he chooses to go for goal.

I suppose it's a good thing to have greedy strikers sometimes especially ones with his quality but still... Its a team game carlitos

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.