Has Tevez got big headed?

Armaan said:
I know i might get slated for this, but lately he just seems to play so greedy and hardly ever passes.... I just think maybe all the hype has got to his head tbh..... Anyone agree?

I think some blues are starting to become Big Headed. Some think we are going to walk over teams and win every game.

Armaan said:
I know i might get slated for this, but lately he just seems to play so greedy and hardly ever passes.... I just think maybe all the hype has got to his head tbh..... Anyone agree?
I think there is certainly an element I agree with here,and this could be a huge problem throughout the team,with everyone wanting the superstar status for themselves.

Only concern is if this may affect his confidence and lead to a Rooney-esque barren spell. Hope not, do the Argies play during the international break? If so, hopefully he can bag a few for them. Since he is our only decent goalscorer nowadays it seems (Balotelli an unknown yet but looks promising) we need him in form.

salfordtrueblue said:
Armaan said:
I think there is certainly an element I agree with here,and this could be a huge problem throughout the team,with everyone wanting the superstar status for themselves.

Yes it was much better when Kinky was the undoubted only superstar and we got relegated twice

Tevez needs another attacking player close to him and I don't mean bloody Yaya Toure!

Tevez pissed me right off today, i'm absolutely fuming, i don't give a shit how loved he is, today he was greedy, played for himself for 84 minutes and no one else, he wanted to be the standout, everything was about him.

toure today should of recieved at least 3 passes where he would of rolled it in, tevez thinks he can do it all to himself, toure had a go at him, tevez then blamed toure,

fuck right off tevez, you played for yourself, i don't care who he is or how good he is, when players start to get like this, i don't want them in this team.

he was the worse player on the pitch along with micah and lescott, and i'm including all the sunderland players aswell.

it's not a knee jerk or a rant, it's just something i don't wanna see, were a team, if we start becoming individuals we'll win fuck all,

and just to add, he should never be captain ever in a million years, kompany should have it, today he didn't act like a captain, bad influence.

Tevez LOOKS greedy because that is the role Mancini has given him.

I don't think he is greedy at all, just hard working.

His decision making is poor at times in the sense that he can be too selfish. A good example was in the first half today when he had the chance to slide Micah in, and he instead decided to go alone.

I noticed it a lot last season with him, Bellamy and Adebayor. Seemed a lot of occasions where neither seemed that keen to pass the ball.

Things like this only get questioned when we don't win mind. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.