Has Tevez got big headed?

Yes, not that anyone will accept it. If Ade had done what Tevez did today, fuck me every single thread would be crucifiing him

To me that is what comes with the team having so much quality players,some players are now going to think that scoring is what would keep them in the team and yes since last year especially during the run down to the champions league battle with spurs,i also noticed that he had become a little selfish in front of goals.

But he wasn't the only one as even bellamy got a little greedy especially that chance against man utd when he went for goal when both tevez and i don't who were right there to be passed to.

I hope tevez can sort out his little greediness because i would always play him even if he doesn't score and him being the captain means he needs to be showing a good example to his team mates.

Armaan said:
I know i might get slated for this, but lately he just seems to play so greedy and hardly ever passes.... I just think maybe all the hype has got to his head tbh..... Anyone agree?
he's the only fucker up there half the time and works his nuts off sometimes coming back into his own half to get hold of the ball so no i reckon you're well off the mark with this post........should have scored today tho, that'll go down as miss of the season...still don't know how he didn't put it in.

We don't create enough and Tevez then feels he has to take it upon himself to create for himself, no, he's not big headed, he just gives a shit and wants to win.

Armaan said:
I know i might get slated for this, but lately he just seems to play so greedy and hardly ever passes.... I just think maybe all the hype has got to his head tbh..... Anyone agree?

I think after missing that sitter he tried to hard and became a little selfish - essentially he tried to make up for his fook up tried too hard though

dctid said:
Armaan said:

I think after missing that sitter he tried to hard and became a little selfish - essentially he tried to make up for his fook up tried too hard though

Partly this and I think he's taking "lone striker" a bit literally and trying to do too much on his own.

You could argue he was a bit greedy today, no big deal imo. But the reason for that is probably because of his miss, he wanted to make up for it so badly. So nothing to see here, move along.

Tevez is a striker. Any striker who thinks they have even the smallest chance of scoring will go for it. If it works they get lots of praise. If it doesn't work then they can look greedy.

Calm down. It isn't like Tevez runs every time he gets the ball is it? He does pass most of the time tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.