Has Tevez got big headed?

oakiecokie said:
Cheesy said:
Only removed because it quoted the post.

So do you not think that maybe a PM could have been sent to me to explain why ??
You could have even removed that quote from my response in support of Brwned !!
Little more thought wouldn`t have gone amiss !!

Yes, I could have pm'd you and everyone else whose posts got removed, but you know what... I didn't really think anyone would make that big a deal out of it.

Cheesy said:
oakiecokie said:
So do you not think that maybe a PM could have been sent to me to explain why ??
You could have even removed that quote from my response in support of Brwned !!
Little more thought wouldn`t have gone amiss !!

Yes, I could have pm'd you and everyone else whose posts got removed, but you know what... I didn't really think anyone would make that big a deal out of it.

Its not making "a big deal out of it" I call it courtesy,especially when I`ve said naff all wrong.
Ah well, as someone else pointed out "MODS discretion"

If you are a striker the pedigree of Tevez and you have a miss as bad as he did today, 10 out of 10 times you will take every possible opportunity you have after that to make up for it by scoring. I've got no issues with how he played after that miss. It'd be worse to me if he had stopped looking to score as a result of the miss.

Brwned said:
So much drama over such pointless bollocks.

Its nowt new, but the mods are always the biggest enemy.

oakiecokie said:
Cheesy said:

Its not making "a big deal out of it" I call it courtesy,especially when I`ve said naff all wrong.

Its not discretion, its just normal, we don't have the time to PM everyone that we have to moderate, funnily enough life is too short, get over it.

only saw the 1st half then had to go to a wedding party,told my mates then we would lose 1-0 after the missess.
With all whats going on at city the one thing that always makes me smile is thinking weve got Tevez.
I'm too drunk to read all the other posts

cleavers said:
Brwned said:
So much drama over such pointless bollocks.

Its nowt new, but the mods are always the biggest enemy.

oakiecokie said:

Its not discretion, its just normal, we don't have the time to PM everyone that we have to moderate, funnily enough life is too short, get over it.

So if life is too short, why does a second MOD take time out to answer someone elses Q.
Funny lot you MODS at times.
I suppose its called "closing ranks"

cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
So if life is too short, why does a second MOD take time out to answer someone elses Q.
Funny lot you MODS at times.
I suppose its called "closing ranks"

Maybe its because we're always made out to be the bad ones, and it pisses me off when someone is getting unfair grief, and when I've had a couple of drinks I tend to say as I feel :)

I hope that's OK with you, but this thread is ridiculous (check the title again, its just a wind up post).

You complaining about the mods on it isn't really helping.

you need to have a drink first to be able to do that?

just asking like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.