Has Tevez got big headed?

haller said:
cleavers said:
Maybe its because we're always made out to be the bad ones, and it pisses me off when someone is getting unfair grief, and when I've had a couple of drinks I tend to say as I feel :)

I hope that's OK with you, but this thread is ridiculous (check the title again, its just a wind up post).

You complaining about the mods on it isn't really helping.

you need to have a drink first to be able to do that?

just asking like.

No I can do it sober too, its just more likely when I've had a drink ;o) (ask my boss).

Armaan said:
I know i might get slated for this, but lately he just seems to play so greedy and hardly ever passes.... I just think maybe all the hype has got to his head tbh..... Anyone agree?

Greedy yes, bigheaded no. He doesnt like Ade cos he naver passes to him.

Freestyler said:
Tevez pissed me right off today, i'm absolutely fuming, i don't give a shit how loved he is, today he was greedy, played for himself for 84 minutes and no one else, he wanted to be the standout, everything was about him.

toure today should of recieved at least 3 passes where he would of rolled it in, tevez thinks he can do it all to himself, toure had a go at him, tevez then blamed toure,

fuck right off tevez, you played for yourself, i don't care who he is or how good he is, when players start to get like this, i don't want them in this team.

he was the worse player on the pitch along with micah and lescott, and i'm including all the sunderland players aswell.

it's not a knee jerk or a rant, it's just something i don't wanna see, were a team, if we start becoming individuals we'll win fuck all,

and just to add, he should never be captain ever in a million years, kompany should have it, today he didn't act like a captain, bad influence.

you have no memory!! how can people forget last season so fat? he was amazing! remember the important matches form last season.. tevez is god!

The problem at the moment is that we aren't a team and thus we depend on individual brilliance from certain players, when it works it looks great, when it doesn't it makes players look greedy.
Give it time, we'll come good.

ono said:
His decision making is poor at times in the sense that he can be too selfish. A good example was in the first half today when he had the chance to slide Micah in, and he instead decided to go alone.

I noticed it a lot last season with him, Bellamy and Adebayor. Seemed a lot of occasions where neither seemed that keen to pass the ball.

Things like this only get questioned when we don't win mind. :-)

As a general rule I think Tevez's decision making is excellent. It's just the miss yesterday threw his game and he showed a lack of maturity by wanting to make up for it himself by scoring a goal rather than by simply creating one...

No big deal and something most top level forwards would do from time to time. Footballers are only human, and I think some of the criticism of Carlos in this thread is completely OTT...

Skashion said:
we need 2 get rid imo. he liek missed a sitter n his atitude stinks cos he liek totali critisysed mancini. send him packin. fergie was right bout havin berbatov stead of teves.
hahaha. Yep, we need to wonder why the genius Ferguson let him go, seems like after his lucky season last year he's been found out. Lucky it was only the 3rd league game into the season, otherwise we'd be really fucked.

malg said:
Skashion said:
we need 2 get rid imo. he liek missed a sitter n his atitude stinks cos he liek totali critisysed mancini. send him packin. fergie was right bout havin berbatov stead of teves.
hahaha. Yep, we need to wonder why the genius Ferguson let him go, seems like after his lucky season last year he's been found out. Lucky it was only the 3rd league game into the season, otherwise we'd be really fucked.
Two rags doesn't make a cleaning cupboard!

BillyShears said:
ono said:
His decision making is poor at times in the sense that he can be too selfish. A good example was in the first half today when he had the chance to slide Micah in, and he instead decided to go alone.

I noticed it a lot last season with him, Bellamy and Adebayor. Seemed a lot of occasions where neither seemed that keen to pass the ball.

Things like this only get questioned when we don't win mind. :-)

As a general rule I think Tevez's decision making is excellent. It's just the miss yesterday threw his game and he showed a lack of maturity by wanting to make up for it himself by scoring a goal rather than by simply creating one...

No big deal and something most top level forwards would do from time to time. Footballers are only human, and I think some of the criticism of Carlos in this thread is completely OTT...
I have to disagree mate. It's not the first time i've noticed it. Having said that, strikers by nature are greedy, and like i said earlier, most of us only complain when it doesn't work out.

Just gutted we have to wait so long to put it right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.