Has Thatcher died?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
pominoz said:
The thing is though, "little lord fauntleroy", and his mates can not see that they are now reaping what the old cow sowed.
A whole generation brought up with no work,no hope and no respect.
What did they exspect?
Kick a dog enough times,it will bite you,and Thatcher and her henchmen saw us as their dogs.

Boo fooking hoo. I and PROUD MEN in my family would never allow myself to 'be on the scrapheap' or expect ANYONE to owe me a living. Always work there for those who want is, so save you emotive ramblings for someone that buys into all that crap.

Don't blame a leader of a country for the shit attitude and work ethic of its people.

In retrospect Im embarrassed by that comment-this was my 'moment of madness' my 'Clapham Common' its all a bit 'let them eat cake'.....I apologise.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
In retrospect Im embarrassed by that comment-this was my 'moment of madness' my 'Clapham Common' its all a bit 'let them eat cake'.....I apologise.

So you effin should be.

Quite honestly the worst comment I have seen on an "off topic"football forum in a long time.

At least you apologised.

mackenzie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

So you effin should be.

Quite honestly the worst comment I have seen on an "off topic"football forum in a long time.

At least you apologised.

I stand by my stance that no ones death should be 'celebrated' and I think some are too one sided/blind to the good Thatcher did, but yes I went to far and I apologise.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
mackenzie said:
So you effin should be.

At least you apologised.

I stand by my stance that no ones death should be 'celebrated' and I think some are too one sided/blind to the good Thatcher did, but yes I went to far and I apologise.

Thatcher is a human being. If some "celebrate" it then they need to have a good long hard look at themselves.

That isn't what I was talking about though. It was the comment for which I think you are now apologising. You (perhaps inadvertently) called people/men not proud if they end up on the scrapheap. That was so wrong it made my blood boil.

If you are now apologising for that then let's move on.

stony said:
mackenzie said:
Thatcher is a human being.

Steady on Macca. Not even her friends would call her that.

Thatcher was incredibly divisive and I think a State Funeral should be a massive NO.

But "celebrating" her demise is just a bit too far for me. :-(

mackenzie said:
stony said:
Steady on Macca. Not even her friends would call her that.

Thatcher was incredibly divisive and I think a State Funeral should be a massive NO.

But "celebrating" her demise is just a bit too far for me. :-(

Not for me. She was an evil fucking woman who cared not one bit for the working man. Especially those from the north. One things for sure, if there's an afterlife then that woman will be heading downstairs.

stony said:
Not for me. She was an evil fucking woman who cared not one bit for the working man. Especially those from the north. One things for sure, if there's an afterlife then that woman will be heading downstairs.

Not disagreeing with your opinion about her.

Just saying that I won't "celebrate" her death.Goes against the grain for me to do that.

thatcher was pure evil, hated the working class football fan more than any other. and decimated the north west industries in particular. she shed no tears and spared no sympathy for families, and anyone else she ruined. whilst you can argue the validity of publicly celebrating the death of someone. sadly you reap what you sow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.