Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Maybe all BBC presenters, interviewers and such like should have their political views put up as a subtitle on the screen.

Because there is no such thing as 'impartial' and certainly not among anyone sufficiently interested in politics to become a political journalist. What many people mean by 'impartial' is 'agrees with me.'

I wouldn't want to comment on your impartiality without knowing how much you have personally contributed to the Conservative party.

BTW sponsored swinging still counts. :)
Sure, I'll answer that for you: Zero.

Never chipped in a penny, never even been a member. Not really a fan on them either tbh. I'm a fan of conservative policies in the main, however. Not all, but more than those of any other political ideology.

Being balanced news wise is impossible when so many viewers are politically biased. It's all in the eye of the beholder and most beholder's only have one eye!

Apparently this tory tool is in full swing tonight, just mentioned on News @ 6, the Government need to take into account people will live to 100, ffs !
Cruella, in partnership with the BBC will present a new TV show which will be a cross between the Hunger Games and Logan's run to prevent that happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.