Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Not sure what's wrong with that clip. She's referring back to an anecdote in context. John Sopel dragged up Will Self doing Smack on Major's jet recently when he's now recovered and a university lecturer and that was 17 years ago not 9.

Would have been better if she had divulged the identity of that person though.
Or maybe mention it at the time ..... rather than 9 years later.

At other times people have labelled bbc as left wing. I don’t think they are either left or right. Rather they have their own credo which includes:
1. The bbc is always right.
2. Employees should never question their own assumptions.
3. Despite being a news organisation with a statutory duty to be even handed, we are happy to denigrate subtly those we disapprove of and bull up those we agree with.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes labour to remove the Tory plants from the BBC. I could see Laura walking of her own free will very soon after the election.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes labour to remove the Tory plants from the BBC. I could see Laura walking of her own free will very soon after the election.
I'm sure there's an official Tory communications officer role waiting for her if she needs an out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.