Has the BBC become a Tory tool?

Laura Kuenssberg: “Business confidence, according to some measures, has fallen”
*30 seconds later*
Charlie Nunn, CEO of Lloyd’s Banking Group: “Business confidence is at a nine year high”

what you have to understand is unlike predecessors who built careers on proper research and interviews and a lack of fear of asking straight questions she ( and Mason and Rigby and the others ) have built a careers on Tory contacts giving them "inside info" and soft balling Tory ministers they are now floundering in a new world of politics. I expect or two at least of the "bigger names" to leave for the world of podcasting

Laura Kuenssberg: “Business confidence, according to some measures, has fallen”
*30 seconds later*
Charlie Nunn, CEO of Lloyd’s Banking Group: “Business confidence is at a nine year high”
It’s subtle, but it’s there. Trying to infer that since Labour took control, everything is on a downward spiral when, by most metrics, we are not. So, out come the outliers.

Nothing but Tory shills who have lost their daily dose of ‘stories’ from their handlers.

I strongly suspect that see the writing on the wall for their time in charge at the BBC so have made it their mission to destroy and dumb down the BBC so the "Defund the BBC" can take up the baton.

Hard talk is probably the best news programme on there. Sackur doesn't hold back on anyone.

Just watching QI - shocked to discover that this is not Newsnight as it seems more serious

For me, the biggest part of this is how Starmer can now tackle this head on, citing how the media, and their readers, have now decided that this is against public opinion and we now have to have a clampdown across the board.

Will be interesting to see how far he goes, but I’d suggest that the biggest losers will be those on the opposite side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.