Has the Club mucked up with Hamburg away tickets?

Ja Salford Blue

I have just phoned the club to see if any Hamburg away tickets are left and was told that there are quite a few left.

They are on sale to Season ticket holders with 3700 points today & 3500 tomorrow. They will then go on open sale on Wednesday.

That means anyone can get one on Wednesday and any season ticket holder with under 3500 points could miss out!

Re: Has the Club fucked up with Hamburg away tickets?

Ja Salford Blue said:
I have just phoned the club to see if any Hamburg away tickets are left and was told that there are quite a few left.

They are on sale to Season ticket holders with 3700 points today & 3500 tomorrow. They will then go on open sale on Wednesday.

That means anyone can get one on Wednesday and any season ticket holder with under 3500 points could miss out!

Thomas cook have fucked up mate, they are only taking 2 planes. they took 3 to schalke!! ive got enough points but cant get there, im sure there are hundreds like me who cant get there.
Whats the point of only putting 2 planes for a 1/4 final when they took 3 to a group game?

Open sale on Weds?? When do they think people are going to set off a couple of hours before kick off?

well lets be fair the game is on thursday so if they didnt go on open sale then some tickets may go unsold when peoplke with access/city cards or less tan 3500 pts couldnt get them

Nearly everbody would have now made their travel arrangements - it should have been any s/t holder today and open sale tomorrow. It's going to be pretty stupid not selling out when there are people out there wanting them.

Is anyone else waiting on delivery? I ordered mine Friday and paid extra for special delivery they haven't arrived yet and we fly out early Weds morning.

I thought Thomas Cook were only taking the 1 plane? That's what we were told but they were taking the largest plane in their fleet! We missed out on the Thomas Cook deal so ended up booking with lowcostsport.

Why don't the club take some out there to sell at face value to blues without tickets?

mattyctid said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

Thomas cook have fucked up mate, they are only taking 2 planes. they took 3 to schalke!! ive got enough points but cant get there, im sure there are hundreds like me who cant get there.
Whats the point of only putting 2 planes for a 1/4 final when they took 3 to a group game?

It's the Easter Holidays, their planes have prior appointments with taking holidaymakers to the sun !!!
That's also why their prices for Istanbul will be ridiculous (if we get there)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.