Has the Club mucked up with Hamburg away tickets?

masterwig said:
Why don't the club take some out there to sell at face value to blues without tickets?
Was just about to say that. Would seem to make sense.

We have 2788 tickets according to the Official site and we hav'nt sold out yet.

It says nothing on the official site regarding numbers of tickets.

We have been given blocks 14a, 14b and 14c which are German friends tell us is over 5000 tickets.

should really have brought points criteria down, open sale is only way they can guarantee they will sell out now

Re: Has the Club fucked up with Hamburg away tickets?

clp1000 said:
mattyctid said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
I have just phoned the club to see if any Hamburg away tickets are left and was told that there are quite a few left.

They are on sale to Season ticket holders with 3700 points today & 3500 tomorrow. They will then go on open sale on Wednesday.

That means anyone can get one on Wednesday and any season ticket holder with under 3500 points could miss out!

Thomas cook have fucked up mate, they are only taking 2 planes. they took 3 to schalke!! ive got enough points but cant get there, im sure there are hundreds like me who cant get there.
Whats the point of only putting 2 planes for a 1/4 final when they took 3 to a group game?

It's the Easter Holidays, their planes have prior appointments with taking holidaymakers to the sun !!!
That's also why their prices for Istanbul will be ridiculous (if we get there)

You`ll probably find that it`s not even a Thomas Cook aircraft, and they`ve subchartered to some Icelandic Airline with an aircraft that`s so old it saw action in WWII.
After the fiasco of Schalke and the debacle of Hamburg I won`t be booking Thomas Cook again, unless they`re the last alternative.

davefrombury said:
Is anyone else waiting on delivery? I ordered mine Friday and paid extra for special delivery they haven't arrived yet and we fly out early Weds morning.

ordered mine off my m8s number on thursday still not come need speak to him see if they have gone to his address?

Spoke to my next door neightbour this morning.

4 of them have booked flights and accommodation. None have tickets.

This seems to be the opposite problem to the home game.

It would have made more sense to have criteria which fell, say 500 points per day for the first few days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.