Has the Club mucked up with Hamburg away tickets?

jimmym_mcfc said:
davefrombury said:
Is anyone else waiting on delivery? I ordered mine Friday and paid extra for special delivery they haven't arrived yet and we fly out early Weds morning.

ordered mine off my m8s number on thursday still not come need speak to him see if they have gone to his address?

Just spoke to customer services and they haven't posted them out until today! That's going to make it extremely difficult to get hold of them before I fly early Weds. Maybe have to pull a sicky at work now tomorrow.

davefrombury said:
jimmym_mcfc said:
davefrombury said:
Is anyone else waiting on delivery? I ordered mine Friday and paid extra for special delivery they haven't arrived yet and we fly out early Weds morning.

ordered mine off my m8s number on thursday still not come need speak to him see if they have gone to his address?

Just spoke to customer services and they haven't posted them out until today! That's going to make it extremely difficult to get hold of them before I fly early Weds. Maybe have to pull a sicky at work now tomorrow.

checked on the royal mail tracker and mines been returned to the sender, they said im to ring tomorrow after 11 and if it is not the management will make a decision, absoloute joke the best had pay for my s.d costs and i best get it before i leave on wednesday

so has the club mucked up with hamburg tickets? .... too right

Ja Salford Blue said:
jimmym_mcfc said:
customer services reckon they will be sold out tomorrow

I really dont think they know there arse from their elbows, I was told this morning that there is quite a few left!

there all as thick as pig shit and there pissin me right off over this hamburg ticket

Re: Has the Club fucked up with Hamburg away tickets?

mattyctid said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
I have just phoned the club to see if any Hamburg away tickets are left and was told that there are quite a few left.

They are on sale to Season ticket holders with 3700 points today & 3500 tomorrow. They will then go on open sale on Wednesday.

That means anyone can get one on Wednesday and any season ticket holder with under 3500 points could miss out!

Thomas cook have fucked up mate, they are only taking 2 planes. they took 3 to schalke!! ive got enough points but cant get there, im sure there are hundreds like me who cant get there.
Whats the point of only putting 2 planes for a 1/4 final when they took 3 to a group game?

^^^^this^^^^^

jimmym_mcfc said:
davefrombury said:
jimmym_mcfc said:
davefrombury said:

checked on the royal mail tracker and mines been returned to the sender, they said im to ring tomorrow after 11 and if it is not the management will make a decision, absoloute joke the best had pay for my s.d costs and i best get it before i leave on wednesday

so has the club mucked up with hamburg tickets? .... too right

checked on the royal mail tracker
========================
Link?
This special delivery is bollocks.. what about people who are out all day at work? They leave a note and you can't pick it up until 24hrs later.. so better come tomorrow or my mate is going to be upset... (I'm not going, so offered my points)

Tried to warn you, I knew it would be a ball ache for some: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=114719" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=114719</a>

Ja Salford Blue said:
jimmym_mcfc said:
customer services reckon they will be sold out tomorrow

I really dont think they know there arse from their elbows, I was told this morning that there is quite a few left!

erm, does that just not mean theyve sold a lot today?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.