Has this been the most boring transfer window ever?

Just goes to show the quality and balance we have in the squad and how good a transfer window we had in the summer. I am hoping that this trend continues and that the winter window for us anyway will always be as quiet as this.

Rammyblues said:
Just goes to show the quality and balance we have in the squad and how good a transfer window we had in the summer. I am hoping that this trend continues and that the winter window for us anyway will always be as quiet as this.

Is anyone else worried that we aren't active in the transfer window? Didn't every single person say that the reason we were so bad last year is that we didn't strengthen while we were ahead?
Imagine if we strengthened now how much of a boost it would mean!

It has always been tradition that the top quality players become available in the summer. Yes the odd player becomes available during the winter at over inflated prices IMO. Get our targets early in the summer before world cup get them together in a good pre season seems to be what all the managers want.

Rammyblues said:

Fair point, however we probably could do with a little more cover in midfield given that we are still in all competitions. I despaired when I saw yesterday that Sunderland have enquired about Ever Banega. Fucking Sunderland, yes Sunderland. This bloke is top notch and can play as either an attacking midfielder or sit and dictate a game. Two birds with one stone for relatively small fee no doubt. Quality player and has that Argie steel and work-rate as well. Far too good for Sunderland surely.

In January if we don't deal early. Big clubs, really really big clubs like ours slap every other team up with them last day big hit loan/transfer deals. Just sit tight BLUES. It's a laugh watching TRAFFORD STRANGERS mugging their BORROWERS/FOLLOWERS off sending (DLP) DAVID LONGBALL PROTAGONIST here there and everywhere selling his EUROPA LEAGUE DREAM to world stars.He's WINDOW SHOPPING.

Funny. It really has been a dry month. I don't think we've even been LINKED with anybody. It is probably part of the clubs new
policy and save our money for the summer. Can't help but thinking that maybe FFP has something to do with it. We could get some players
on loan?

We're just regressing to pre-takeover levels of January business. I quite like it to be honest.

No. We're continuing to win, and Jovetic will hopefully prove what a wonderful player he is in the remainder of the season. Come the early summer, we'll add a couple more jewels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.