Has Yaya lost interest?

Johnsonontheleft

A couple of things have led me to believe that Yaya is not 100% happy and is not giving his all for us this season as a result.

1. If you watch the tunnel cam from last season's QPR game he strolls out of the tunnel after Aguero's winner looking pretty disinterested. His interview after the game tells a similar story - his body language to me looks like that of a player who's not happy.

2. His performances this season have been poor by his standards. His laziness, and there's no other way to put that, have resulted in us conceding several important goals from set pieces.

I love Yaya and what he's done for us the last couple of years and I really hope I'm wrong but I get the impression he's a player who wants to move on and will do next summer.

the whole team have not been at the level of last year but we've still managed to get results i thought sunday was a big improvement, to single yaya out is stupid you could see after his goal against ajax the passions still there

can see where your coming from but he's just pledged his future to us .
he is just one of those players who kooks lethargic even when hes playing well , im hoping its just a bit of a dip in form .

He only want's to finish what he never really got to start at Barca and he is not that daft to know he will probably not get that.

He is a good pro now and i feel our tactics have stunted him possibly.

For me he has done more than enough to reserve judgement for a long while yet.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9655532/Yaya-Toure-pledges-his-future-to-Manchester-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -City.html</a>

We know he is most effective when being allowed to play in a more forward position, this season has seen him held back more due to injuries of Barry/Rodwell/Garcia and that takes something from not only his game but ours as a team, defenders are frightened to death of him when in full stride. His natural gait to me looks like he is strolling around or injured, but that's far from true. If you see his reactions to some of the decisions against us this season that's not someone who doesn't care or is disinterested. He has made some mistakes this season and has maybe not hit the heights of last seasons performances, but then neither has Kompany or some of he other players. The important thing is we keep getting the results whilst still not in top gear, as individuals or as a team, and that must frighten the hell out of some PL managers

The cookie monster said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9655532/Yaya-Toure-pledges-his-future-to-Manchester-City.html

Thread is is dead zed, thread is dead.

Cookie monster gives the coup de grâce.

Quite surprised to see this thread.

Watch the extended highlights of the Spurs game if you don't see his influence.

I prefer him playing deep...that gives him the opportunity to make those runs and play those through balls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.