Has Yaya lost interest?

Watch the tunnel cam and extended highlights against Spurs on mcfc website. He is the one who says something like "come on lads, lets do this" to gee the team up as they are about to go onto the pitch.

No he's a perfectionist who demands the best from himself and his team mates

He's probably pissed off that we've not been at our best yet

Yaya's ok, still seems to be controlling games, just think sometimes he may be a bit jaded, besides the Villa League cuo game he has played every minute of every game. I think he will be rested on Sat against Villa with Garcia being brought in

Another fuckin genius who can tell what a player is thinking and feeling by the way he walks or their lack of a smile.

If Sunday was a marker of his loss of interest then i can't wait too see him with the bit between his teeth.

He's just a bit out of form.

As for walking out of the tunnel when Aguero scored v QPR he was fucking injured. Quite a bad hamstring the injury. Watch him when he goes up to get his medal, he's limping badly.

stonerblue said:
Another fuckin genius who can tell what a player is thinking and feeling by the way he walks or their lack of a smile.

If Sunday was a marker of his loss of interest then i can't wait too see him with the bit between his teeth.
He has made a couple of high profile errors at set-pieces. Ajax and maybe Spurs...you could look at a few City players, but it was a great delivery. However his general game has been as good as ever. His passing against Spurs was very very good. Silva may have set the winner up, but Yaya was at the heart of two one on ones that were missed.

1) Tevez 1st half. Yaya through ball to Silva slipped inside to Tevez

2) 2nd half Yaya long ball to Aguero who slipped when clean through.

That's my memory. Apologies if I've got the players wrong

There are players playing below form at the moment at City. It's mot the defenders,or midfielders, it's Aguero, Tevez and Balotelli

It's the finishing. If you look at the stats we have conceded the least goals/ shots. We have the most possession and passes. We have the most shots on target, but we are not converting those shots on target into goals at anywhere near the same rate as Utd

Not doing bad though in 2nd, and you can't expect forwards to play at their peak through every month

I doubt he has lost interest but there's something not quite right with him at the moment imo. Not just the switching off at set pieces but he is making those driving runs so rarely at the moment. He dragged us through quite a few of the matches in the run in last season but he just looks strangely subdued this season. Then again, that could be aimed at several players.

Lancet Fluke said:
I doubt he has lost interest but there's something not quite right with him at the moment imo. Not just the switching off at set pieces but he is making those driving runs so rarely at the moment. He dragged us through quite a few of the matches in the run in last season but he just looks strangely subdued this season. Then again, that could be aimed at several players.

I think thats why most people are thinking he is off because we havent seen any of those barnstorming runs where he just tears past people. But the reason we havent seen them is because home away teams have 8 or 9 men behind the ball at all times and its difficult start that run and get motoring when the midfield and defence is so congested.

tumblr_ltsomig4fc1qmf6dp.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.