Has Yaya lost interest?

Johnsonontheleft said:
A couple of things have led me to believe that Yaya is not 100% happy and is not giving his all for us this season as a result.

1. If you watch the tunnel cam from last season's QPR game he strolls out of the tunnel after Aguero's winner looking pretty disinterested. His interview after the game tells a similar story - his body language to me looks like that of a player who's not happy.
Hamstring injury, if you remember. He couldn't really walk at all.

2. His performances this season have been poor by his standards. His laziness, and there's no other way to put that, have resulted in us conceding several important goals from set pieces.
He was like this in the earlier stages of last season. Do you not remember the abuse he got on here after he let Meireles drift away from him and score for Chelsea? He only really started picking himself up off the floor after the ACoN.

I love Yaya and what he's done for us the last couple of years and I really hope I'm wrong but I get the impression he's a player who wants to move on and will do next summer.
Kolo being halfway in and halfway out could be a reason for this, though.

think he seems to be ok in most games but yeah can be lazy and sulky, BUT come the big games he will shine ive no doubt, he seems to have the attitude when playing top players "ill show you whos the best" he looked like the only player who would get in madrid side when we played them, well Hart also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.