Hate to say it but it's true.

Re: Hate to hissay it but it's true.

oakiecokie said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
We're taking the piss now and ruining football.

2 top players in one week whilst the rest of the league stew in their own faeces is just vulgar, gross and incredibly unwelcome.

How the fuck are the FA and Platini meant to ensure the same old clubs win every trophy when we're signing players like Yaya and Silva?

We're ruining the Premier League. The Premier League was established to ensure that United, Liverpool and a few others win all the trophies every season and we're just fucking it right up.

Next season we'll have to watch some dazzling football played by some of the worlds greats and that was never meant to happen to a club like lil' ol' Citeh.

Can you be vulgar,gross and happy at the same time ??
I`ll live with that !!!
By the way,THE WEEKS NOT OVER YET lol
Wonder what old bacon face is doing right now ??

regreting his " not in my lifetime speech !"

unless he is going to do the decent thing and die this year

hi everyone

I'm your resident gloryhunter *waves*

I no longer live in Manchester as I am back in my country in South East Asia. I can't wait for next season to start on ESPN, so I can watch my beloved Terez and David Silver.

I'll make sure my tele records all the games as I will be out having barbeques and such.

glory glory City!

shaiomarali said:
hi everyone

I'm your resident gloryhunter *waves*

I no longer live in Manchester as I am back in my country in South East Asia. I can't wait for next season to start on ESPN, so I can watch my beloved Terez and David Silver.

I'll make sure my tele records all the games as I will be out having barbeques and such.

glory glory City!

That's the spirit don't forget to buy plenty of shirts and memorabilia from the City superstore to prove your loyalty.

TheMightyQuinn said:

2 top players in one week whilst the rest of the league stew in their own faeces is just vulgar, gross and incredibly unwelcome.

How the fuck are the FA and Platini meant to ensure the same old clubs win every trophy when we're signing players like Yaya and Silva?

We're ruining the Premier League. The Premier League was established to ensure that United, Liverpool and a few others win all the trophies every season and we're just fucking it right up.
Fuck off to Russia, commie!

Here's something for u reds to ponder...Quarter Finals of the World Cup and Man City still have Tevez, Robinho, Santa Cruz, De Jong, Boateng and Silva in South Africa. Man United have just the one representative.............................................Howard Webb!!

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Fuck off to Russia, commie!

Don't hate the player, hate the game woman.

I don't know what we're playing at really. I mean, I only pay Sky subscriptions so I can see constant slow-mo footage of Wayne Rooney in HD and Ratface lifting the trophy, safe in the knowledge that I'm perpetuating the felching of Ferguson and utd. Who do we think we are ruining that? I love the constant melodrama about the Anfield bootroom and Cockerney pundits harping on about the Kings Road. I think we should get back in our box and know our place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.