Hated or pitied?

I would expect it no other way! The day the rags start to love us, then and only then will we have a problem!

I love being hated! - Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Only last week i was sitting at the traffic lights in my car with my city crest air freshener and had some little **** shout "City are shit" at me.. Bring it on, everyone is now jealous of "little old city"

Couldn't care less to be honest! people can hate us or laugh at us, much like they did last season, it makes the after effect of winning trophies more sweeter!

I keep asking random fans what's it like to have "ickle citeh" with "no history" as their champions.

Of cause we get the money bollocks thrown at us which indicates what really bothers people, not ruining football, not spending big on players, but the fact we have the funds we didn't have which now makes us a threat just like Chelsea!

United fans said they'll see us off like they did Chelsea, well excuse me but remind me again what Chelsea won last season in comparison to them lot?? If that's seeing a club off is then I can't wait for them to see us off!!

jonmcfc said:
The only hate i have felt while going out is from rags.

That sits well with me as the feeling is the same my end.

regaurding other fans i don`t see it or should i say never experianced it.

i live near gillingham in kent. Their fans hate us. Apparantly we cheated in 1999.

Have to say with regards to the big 4 prefer to be hated than pitied but in my experience its only united fans that hate us.

I have to say as a scouser I have not hate for City, quite the opposite, I was willing you lot to turn over Fergie last season.

I think of City fans as not a lot different to Liverpool fans, you're a loyal passionate bunch that was still selling out Maine Road when you were in division two.

Congratulations on winning your title, over the 38 games you's deserved it.

If it's about hate, then the Rags are at the top of everybody's shit list. Sunderland gave them a real eye opener, with the response from the Mackems shocking them to the core. Throw in QPR's supporters reactions and it's clear to all and sundry that it's not City that is universally despised, the Rags have the monopoly on this.

RedLFCBlood said:
I have to say as a scouser I have not hate for City, quite the opposite, I was willing you lot to turn over Fergie last season.

I think of City fans as not a lot different to Liverpool fans, you're a loyal passionate bunch that was still selling out Maine Road when you were in division two.

Congratulations on winning your title, over the 38 games you's deserved it.

Nice one mate... yeah i fucking hate the rag twats with a vengeance and the more they hate us the better i will feel..... fuckers have always hated us and mocked us for years but now the circle has turned and the scummy cunts can go and get fucked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.