Hatem Ben Arfa.

Tevez City said:
Chelsea's transfer tank rumbles on with Newcastle wizard Ben Arfa new £18m target

By Sportsmail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 08:51 GMT, 14 June 2012 | UPDATED: 08:51 GMT, 14 June 2012

Hatem Ben Arfa is next on the list of Roman Abramovich's transfer targets as Chelsea's Russian owner looks to add more flair to his squad.

He appointed Roberto Di Matteo as full time manager with a two-year contract on Wednesday and is providing him with plenty of fire-power.

Chelsea have already acquired Marko Marin and Eden Hazard to bolster their attacking midfield options but Newcastle's twinkle-toed Frenchman is next.

Blues representatives have approached Newcastle to enquire about the player and Chelsea believe they can procure him for around £18million - although Newcastle will demand more than £26m.

Chelsea are also pursuing Hulk although if they sign Ben Arfa it remains to be seen whether they will continue

Ben Arfa cost Newcastle just £5m from Marseilles after he moved on loan to the club in 2010.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2159122/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-Chelsea-target.html#ixzz1xsFsZPFU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1xsFsZPFU</a>

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2159122/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-Chelsea-target.html#ixzz1xsFFawdr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z1xsFFawdr</a>

18Million ?? Whats AJ's market value anyway ? Maybe we could thrown him into a cash + player deal for HBA (Sounds better than Hatem Ben Arfa right ?)

This constant belittling of AJ makes me sick. He made a good contribution to our title win & deserves better. Some of his goals were amongs the best finishes all season & several of his assists were absolute quality. Not only that but Mancini has him working a lot harder than Ben Arfa when we lose the ball.

AJ got 6 goals in few starts last season.

Ben Arfa would give us nothing.

ben arfa is like AJ for me, great ability to beat players and score some spectacular goals, but both are very inconsistent and their defensive ability/workrate are questionable. as a result, they both spend a fair amount of time on the bench

Neville Kneville said:
This constant belittling of AJ makes me sick. He made a good contribution to our title win & deserves better. Some of his goals were amongs the best finishes all season & several of his assists were absolute quality. Not only that but Mancini has him working a lot harder than Ben Arfa when we lose the ball.

Exactly. It's like some City fans have no appreciation for what they watched last season.

Matt Spiro
‏@mattspiro

Arsenal competing with Chelsea for Ben Arfa: L'Equipe say he's keener on #AFC as not convinced he'd be regular at #CFC. But #NUFC want €21m.

nasri10 said:
Ben arfa the best skillfull player in the PL

-----Kun
nasri silva ben arfa

I doubt he'd get in our first team, mainly because Balotelli > Ben Afra... So although I am a very big fan of Ben Afra, it's a no from me lol

Unless we could get him on the cheap and he was happy just being an impact player...

keemcfc said:
nasri10 said:
Ben arfa the best skillfull player in the PL

-----Kun
nasri silva ben arfa

I doubt he'd get in our first team, mainly because Balotelli > Ben Afra... So although I am a very big fan of Ben Afra, it's a no from me lol

Unless we could get him on the cheap and he was happy just being an impact player...

I am not sure about that !

Neville Kneville said:

Well said mate I hope he stays and I'm sure Bobby can make him the complete player.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Neville Kneville said:

Well said mate I hope he stays and I'm sure Bobby can make him the complete player.

There isnt a prem team who wouldnt have AJ,Its a shame that some City fans dont realise this..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.