Hatem Ben Arfa.

MSP said:
No chance of him in City, similar player to Nasri, even Silva.

I disagree. He has more pace than both and takes more chances. He'd also be able to play right hand side and we could use Silva on left with Yaya in middle with Barry holding.

I rate this lad and have done since he was in France plying his trade. He is meant to be a grade a c**t in the dressing room and training field. Quite injury prone too.

Newcastle would bend over anybody who wants to buy, saying all that though, great player in the right hands. Would plump for Isco over him however.

MihaiCity said:
MSP said:

Him in sinclair place???please..YES

It's not a training Forex software account mate :)

No chance Sinclair will leave so soon after he was signed and if he does it's probably going to be some other home grown player, that's one of the reasons he was signed.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:02 pm --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:
MSP said:

I disagree. He has more pace than both and takes more chances. He'd also be able to play right hand side and we could use Silva on left with Yaya in middle with Barry holding.

I rate this lad and have done since he was in France plying his trade. He is meant to be a grade a c**t in the dressing room and training field. Quite injury prone too.

Newcastle would bend over anybody who wants to buy, saying all that though, great player in the right hands. Would plump for Isco over him however.

I said similar, not same :)

Nah, I'm completely sure we're not interested in him as long as Nasri is here, and he'll be here for some time. Unlike BMers, Mancini rates him.

He is available for free and in my opinion he is better than some of our attacking players.

He is the reason why Nice close to qualify to the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.