Hatem Ben Arfa.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
hence why he has made a career for himself at Newcastle

Keep your shit opinion to yourself.. sick and tired of your shite comments!! He is better than Newcastle
Sorry are you verbally abusing me, like actually and not joking?
I hope you are mate, it would be good for you

No one gives a shit

sergiokun said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:
Keep your shit opinion to yourself.. sick and tired of your shite comments!! He is better than Newcastle

No one gives a shit
Keep going mate I was looking for a pet ****
You dont like my opinions because im not a whining 4yr old little girl like you who has to believe the world is against us and that every player you like on football manager is the best

Do yourself a favour
Fuck off

BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

No one gives a shit
You dont like my opinions because im not a whining 4yr old little girl like you who has to believe the world is against us and that every player you like on football manager is the best

Do yourself a favour
Fuck off

Hahaha all I said is he is a great player.. you replied with a childish comment and now this reply you fucking turd run along

sergiokun said:
Tevez City said:
sergiokun said:
Great player would be a good signing

Please, don't let me start again :)

I will be happy with any player similar to Di Maria, who is IMO was the best Madrid player last night.

I agree mate but ben arfa is a decent player but maybe not at our level

When was the last time you saw Nasri beating fullbacks and creating a chance by himself ?

Tevez City said:
sergiokun said:
Tevez City said:
Please, don't let me start again :)

I will be happy with any player similar to Di Maria, who is IMO was the best Madrid player last night.

I agree mate but ben arfa is a decent player but maybe not at our level

When was the last time you saw Nasri beating fullbacks and creating a chance by himself ?

When he played for Arsenal???

sergiokun said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:
No one gives a shit

Do yourself a favour
Fuck off

Hahaha all I said is he is a great player.. you replied with a childish comment and now this reply you fucking turd run along

Hold on 1 second you said

"I agree mate but ben arfa is a decent player but maybe not at our level"

I said that's why he is making a career for himself at Newcastle.

You then attacked me so you either read your own post wrong or attacked me for nothing, think about it?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

No one gives a shit

Do yourself a favour
Fuck off

Your fast becoming another reason why blues cant be arsed with this place anymore

BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Do yourself a favour
Fuck off

You then attacked me so you either read your own post wrong or attacked me for nothing, think about it?

Di Maria you prick.. if you spent more time trying to talk to people instead of insulting them with childish comments you would no… I think Di Maria is a fantastic player so yes I do agree. Mate I have no interest in speaking to people like you who just want to pick fights.. run along to someone else.. you said hence why he is making a career at Newcastle pointless comment and you no it

sergiokun said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:

Di Maria you prick.. if you spent more time trying to talk to people instead of insulting them with childish comments you would no… I think Di Maria is a fantastic player so yes I do agree. Mate I have no interest in speaking to people like you who just want to pick fights.. run along to someone else.. you said hence why he is making a career at Newcastle pointless comment and you no it

What you are making no sense mate.
You said ben arfa isn't at our level, I said he is making a career for himself at Newcastle who are a decent side (he has had some major issues in his early career). I was actually agreeing with you and you started having a go at me. I dont want to argue with anyone but I wont just let someone attack me for no reason, especially when I though I was agreeing with you and not having a go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.