HATTON FIGHT [Merged]

No Leighton he fought the wrong FIGHTER end of. Hatton comes right at you and is fairly easy to hit. i ahve seen him wobbled a couple of times against MUCH lesser opposition. Pac Man is brilliant and caught him. But they fight 10 ten and Hatton MIGHT win once. Same can be said against Mayweather. Having said that, thats no disgrace. I bet he fights on because thats what fighters do. I repeat all this stuff about his trainer Mayweather Sr is all BULLSHIT!

Besides there had to have been a decent interpreter in camp for Ricky to understand ANYTHING!!

Frank the Yank said:
No Leighton he fought the wrong FIGHTER end of. Hatton comes right at you and is fairly easy to hit. i ahve seen him wobbled a couple of times against MUCH lesser opposition. Pac Man is brilliant and caught him. But they fight 10 ten and Hatton MIGHT win once. Same can be said against Mayweather. Having said that, thats no disgrace. I bet he fights on because thats what fighters do. I repeat all this stuff about his trainer Mayweather Sr is all BULLSHIT!

Besides there had to have been a decent interpreter in camp for Ricky to understand ANYTHING!!

Frank I think he got his tactics all wrong no high gaurd against Manny is crazy. Yes Ricky has been wobbled a couple of times in the past as had Manny but his come forward all the time cost him dearly with no head movement he was there to be hit. Frank who do you think would win between Mayweather and Pacman if they ever got it on Frank? It would be a classic fight but for me 1 too far for Pacman. You are right about Hatton fighting on he will have 3-4 more fights before he calls it a day and will win a world title again.

Ahhhh now you get to a meaty contest-Pac Man v Mayweather. WOW this would be a mega fight. From what I gather Floyd HAS to fight coz he hasnt been paying his bills to uncle Sam and that can be a mean mother of an uncle when he doesnt get his tribute-unless you are a prospective member of Congress of an Obama Cabinet official/high level appointee!!! Bottom line is, incredible as it sounds, PB Floyd needs the money. Also a little birdie in the business told me that the Pac Man will go broke as well. He spends quicker than he makes it-believe it or not.

The layoff, although shortish, can only hurt PB. The Pac Man has been fairly busy for a top fighter, possibly due to his profilgate spending. Too close to call this far out. Right now i would give theedge to Pac Man. Maybe I am biased coz I would love to see the Pac Man KN PB. PBs has the edge in hand speed and his movement might give the Pac Man a problem. The older PB gets the less willing/able he would be to dance and prance his way thru 12 rounds but it would be up to the PacMan NOT to let PB bullshit him thru 12 rounds. A boffo match up and would be fight of the year!

What say you my learned Irish boxing student?? BTW, I wonder what the line would be on that fight??

Also Leighton you had a lot more faith in Hattons chance v the Pac Man. I thought the outcome was a foregone conclusion when the fight was signed and I said so at the time......

Frank the Yank said:
Ahhhh now you get to a meaty contest-Pac Man v Mayweather. WOW this would be a mega fight. From what I gather Floyd HAS to fight coz he hasnt been paying his bills to uncle Sam and that can be a mean mother of an uncle when he doesnt get his tribute-unless you are a prospective member of Congress of an Obama Cabinet official/high level appointee!!! Bottom line is, incredible as it sounds, PB Floyd needs the money. Also a little birdie in the business told me that the Pac Man will go broke as well. He spends quicker than he makes it-believe it or not.

The layoff, although shortish, can only hurt PB. The Pac Man has been fairly busy for a top fighter, possibly due to his profilgate spending. Too close to call this far out. Right now i would give theedge to Pac Man. Maybe I am biased coz I would love to see the Pac Man KN PB. PBs has the edge in hand speed and his movement might give the Pac Man a problem. The older PB gets the less willing/able he would be to dance and prance his way thru 12 rounds but it would be up to the PacMan NOT to let PB bullshit him thru 12 rounds. A boffo match up and would be fight of the year!

What say you my learned Irish boxing student?? BTW, I wonder what the line would be on that fight??

Also Leighton you had a lot more faith in Hattons chance v the Pac Man. I thought the outcome was a foregone conclusion when the fight was signed and I said so at the time......

Frank I think I let my heart rule my head on the Hatton fight it happens I watched Hattons win against Tszyu and thought he could do it and I put my hand up and say I was wrong. The big fight if it ever happens will make millions for both I would say it could be the PPV best seller of all time as people want to see it. PBF has a hard fight with Marquez to warm him up for the Pacman fight which could happen at the end of the year.
Frank I could be headed over to US for Dunnes next fight. He could be fighting a top name over there the rumours is Israel Varquez or Daniel Ponce De Leon or he may have to fight Celestino Caballero for the WBA title. Try and have a look at Dunnes fight with Ricardo Cordoba it is the best fight of the year so far for me it had everything it went one way then the other and it had a load of knock downs the best fight of 2009 so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.