HATTON FIGHT [Merged]

Re: Ricky Hatton?

4.30 to 5 if I was betting on the nearest half hour it would start. I can't start before 4am, all betting books are still open until then.

Re: HATTON FIGHT

Predictions?

Tough one to call for me. Would love to see hatton batter him of course, but just got a feeling it might not go right for him tonight.

Just over three hours to go.....

Re: Ricky Hatton?

I'd been told 4am too - plus, BBC have it down as a 4am start approx.

Uhh, we're on summer time now so are we on the same time? What time did the game start today in the UK? 4pm here.

Edit: Makes no sense since we'd be 2 hours ahead of you if your clocks didn't go forward I think...nevermind, I'm tired.

warpig said:
GoForGlory said:
Uhh, we're on summer time now so are we on the same time? What time did the game start today in the UK? 4pm here.

3.00 pm

Yeah that's what I thought. Well forget it then, I'm not gonna start watching a fight at 5am.

In the past I have come home after a night out to watch Ricky Hatton fight, quite nice to have a live event like that to watch when you're absolutely plastered and eating whatever weird stuff you thought you'd buy in your drunken state. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.