Have a laugh at spurs fans

we should call them the SUDS....

that way we're taking the "P" out of em everytime we mention them.

I read a chelsea forum yesterday and they were moaning about us aswell

The irony of the premierships two biggest spenders moaning about our "shotgun" transfer policy

If they really think were buying players for the sake of it then theyre more bitter than i thought.

We need a forward with strength so we go for rsc and tevez

We need an experienced keeper,left back,holding midfielder,so hughes signs given,bridge and barry

Id say re-redknpapp they had the ultimate shotgun transfer policy...i.e spending 15 million on bentley when youve already got aaron lennon,spending a fortune on bent when they already had keane and berbatov.

Fans have such short memories!

Tottenham fans are shitting themselves about who we are going to sign.

Spoke to a few today and they came out with crap like "anybody who joins City over spurs is a mercenary." Deluded twats.

remeber being in the spurs end when city played after world cup 1990, i Thought they were pricks then................guess what............still do now!

They are a second tier team in london/england..we were but have been lucky...whining bitches

bring the season on you moaning southernlumpars!!

salfordpaul said:
remeber being in the spurs end when city played after world cup 1990, i Thought they were pricks then................guess what............still do now!

They are a second tier team in london/england..we were but have been lucky...whining bitches

bring the season on you moaning southernlumpars!!

Do you know who spursmad is?

hmmm, if were starting threads with titles like 'lets all laugh at..' we should get too upset if/when people laugh at us for not getting Eto'o

you give it out, you got to learn to take it

also seems a bit rag-like to me, we getting too big for our boots already?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.