Have a laugh at spurs fans

probably the most deluded second rate set of bitter bastards ive ever heard. ETO? TEVEZ? blown out of the water by city?

was it not super super sours who sold keane for 12mil only to buy him back for 16mil six months later?
was it not sours who spent 16.5 mil on DARREN BENT haha
was it not sours who saw a couple of russians do some kick-ups and decided to spend 20mil on a pair of them?
nd lets not mention Alan Hutton (9mil), Defoe(to portsmouth for 9mil, and back to spurs for 15mil),
if your going to go around just throwing money away selling and buying back players, and buying SHIT, then of course you wont be able to compete in the running for better players. fucking bitter deluded pricks.

Ok fair enuff most of my players i named were wrong but the theory behind my post remains very few if any players are loyal to any kind of club.

And yep ADJ id be jealous if it was happening to them or any others but I wouldnt be so shortsighted to think that any player coming to our club, there club or any other club is there for any other reason which is money. Yeah there are some other factors but i tell you this if Lpool halved Torres or Gerrards contracts theyd be touting themselves round the next day.

AntonDonJuan said:
The thing is you can't blame them.

If they had been taken over by our owners, or Everton, or Villa or someone else, and they were doing what we are, how fucking jealous would be be!

I'd be fucking gutted that they were doing what we are, and we were stuck in the same old rut as usual. It's jealousy, and you can't blame them, we'd be exactly the same

They've had their chances ie. being one of the biggest clubs in London (which is a huge draw). They failed to capitalize on their advantage and now clubs are over taking. Serves them right, moaning Southern mard arses.

"They are not the type of players we want at our club"

Thought this bit was funny bit from a Spurs fan, as i remembered Pascal Chimbonda handing in a transfer request 30 seconds after being relegated and joined Sours.

Yesterday, 08:01 PM
Figgy
First Team Player
Qualified for Uefa Cup

Figgy has no status.

Any player who prefers them to Spurs is just a mercenary and doesn't deserver to wear the shirt.

So true.

You're all as bad as each other, why do you care what Spurs fans think, I would expect no less in return. The fact that the most moronic of our "supporters" go on that board and turn into keyboard warriors doesn't help. The only club I care about is City.

I don't care if we are "Taking all their targets". Good players are good players, if they are available, people will be in for them, 'Nuff said.

MCFC-alan88 said:
You're all as bad as each other, why do you care what Spurs fans think, I would expect no less in return. The fact that the most moronic of our "supporters" go on that board and turn into keyboard warriors doesn't help. The only club I care about is City.

I don't care if we are "Taking all their targets". Good players are good players, if they are available, people will be in for them, 'Nuff said.

There is nothing wrong with gloating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.