have ADUG bought a dud?

warpig

£350 million invested to buy the club has purchased them little more than ridicule and rejection. World class players and managers (allegedley) unimpressed by silly money protect their repuations and decline entreaties. Have ADUG vastly underestimated the task of turning an unfashionable mid-table team into premier league champions?

we'll see in summer when the full blown force of their wealth is shown, no one will be laughing if we buy Villa and Silva for 100 million

Blue Phil said:
we'll see in summer when the full blown force of their wealth is shown, no one will be laughing if we buy Villa and Silva for 100 million

I expect the Valencia board will be very pleased and may chuckle a little

warpig said:
£350 million invested to buy the club has purchased them little more than ridicule and rejection. World class players and managers (allegedley) unimpressed by silly money protect their repuations and decline entreaties. Have ADUG vastly underestimated the task of turning an unfashionable mid-table team into premier league champions?

I thought we were and always have been quite trendy?

They probably underestimated the hatred, vitriol and jealousy of the press - a southern club would probably have fared better. But if they wanted a challenge they have got it.

No but if they start to see evidence of petulence from its ungrateful supporters then they may wonder WTF. I thank god everyday they chose us over Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.