have never felt so comfortable...

tolmie's hairdoo

with our current manager.

Want to expand the debate rather than Mancini is God, ad nauseum.

However, in all my 30 years of watching us, admittedly, we have had some real shite, I have great faith in Mancini's abilities.

There is a calmed assurance which he portrays, which at least to myself, screams confidence and winner.

I thought for a very brief time Howard Kendall knew what he was doing, that's the only other time.

My own barometer only twitches slightly in the 'big games', but sense that is as much down to his belief some players are to still to take that leap of faith?

Is there anybody else you thought had the serious stones.

Please don't say Sven, Hughes or Reid!

I had my doubts about Pearce when he put David James up front, but after he cracked out Beanie I knew we had the next Joe Mercer.

John Bond - Bearing mind I was only 12 at the time. There wasn't much between the clubs in those days and money wasn't such a factor. I felt he could turn us around and turn us back into a winning club. And he very nearly did.

Many since have inspired no confidence in me whatsoever. One or two have come close.
I have more faith that Mancini can do it than anyone but he does have unprecedented funds to do it.

To be honest no. I think city for many years was a bit of a basket case because of the senior club management. Its difficult to get top class managers if you have little credibility as a business.

Like you, i think mancini is the real deal, he was not everybodys first choice as manager but i think all city fans have come to appreciate his managerial strengths and the subtlety with which he goes about his business. I can feel the stirrings of a 'something' winning team beginning to emerge....eez important to win something.

People may say I'm mad but I'm still not convinced by Mancini. I will be until he brings us success. I don't want him out or anything but I still am mystified/frustrated by some of his decisions (e.g. Jo ahead of SWP against Arsenal).

Keegan (up until his last season with us) was the last manager I was truely confident in.

I thought Brian Horton was just what we needed back in 1993. He has a calmness about him, and had the stature in the game to bring in big players, like Mancini is doing now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.