have never felt so comfortable...

Soulboy said:
I'm also a big fan of him. Reminds me of a junior Franck Ribery type player...

Can we not do a deal throwing in SWP, RSC, Bridge... plus cash?

We still need width and pace.

I trust the scouting set up at City....if he's half as good as I think he is, he's got to be on the radar...

BillyShears said:
Soulboy said:
I'm also a big fan of him. Reminds me of a junior Franck Ribery type player...

Can we not do a deal throwing in SWP, RSC, Bridge... plus cash?

We still need width and pace.

I trust the scouting set up at City....if he's half as good as I think he is, he's got to be on the radar...

The lad, Ciaran Clark, is also destined for the top.

Can play anywhere and looks strong enough even now.

Keep an eye on him...

This could prove to be my best tip for the top since I predicted Andy Carroll almost three years ago!

Panthera Tigris said:
I thought Brian Horton was just what we needed back in 1993. He has a calmness about him, and had the stature in the game to bring in big players, like Mancini is doing now.

of the subject slightly saw him in the john millington in cheadle hulme. a few weeks ago. seem a nice bloke. have a chat with people.

Me too. Mancini is the shit!

By the way, this 'big happening' which you felt was 'in the wind' or something like that a few weeks ago.... has it happened yet?

mancini_scarf.ashx

I think I'm with you T.H. I feel like RM knows what he wants and he knows how to get it, he can read the game well, he knows about other teams and what they are capable of but more to the point he knows what our team is capable of and knows how to pull it out of them.

JOGAMIGMOG said:

By the way, this 'big happening' which you felt was 'in the wind' or something like that a few weeks ago.... has it happened yet?
Tolmie replied on page 3 of this topic ...saying someting like signing Dzeko was our big "show of power". He said there were also discussions with one more "top name" signing.

Plain Speaking said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:

Tolmie replied on page 3 of this topic ...saying someting like signing Dzeko was our big "show of power". He said there were also discussions with one more "top name" signing.

cheers for that mate. :)

Plain Speaking said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:

I'm sure Dzeko wasn't the great show of power.

TH stated that Dzeko was a done deal weeks ago, and that the "show of power" thing would come after that.

I'm not going chasing old posts, but I'm sure that's how I remember it...

I really wish i had the time to pick out the names who wanted him out so soon into his tenure. To me those blues don't deserve success, if they had got their wish then they would of ruined it for us all. Not because he is the messiah but because we need to get rid of the ridiculous mentality of when its not going right to swap and change.

FORZA MANCINI!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.