Have people forgotten early April 2012 already?!

Liverpool lose at Norwich and draw against Chelsea and we're back in it. But I would be very surprised if Liverpool slip up at Norwich. And I don't fancy our chances at Palace and Everton unless Liverpool and Chelsea have already dropped points before we play those games

We're Man City we fight till the end

Fight as much as we want but Chelsea won't slip up as well as the dippers it's time for the flip flops.

Some players are now more concerned about not being injured for the World Cup.

I'm normally never say die and always feel we have a chance but last night knocked the stuffing out of me, to play like we did with so much at stake was unforgivable. The League is gone and we will drop more points before the season ends if we play like that. The fans believed but alas the players did not.

robinhood CITY said:
Norwich to beat Liverpool .Liverpool to beat Chelsea City win all their remaining games champs on goal difference. AGAIN

Liverpool's GD is only 3 behind ours and they have scored 5 more goals. If we win the other game in hand (Villa) they have to catch up a minimum of a 6 goal difference in 2 games plus this game against Chelsea, which will be tight, say 1 or 2 goals. So a win by at least 3 goals in both remaining games (Crystal Palace (a) Newcastle (h) would be required. Not saying it's likely but it's certainly do-able the form Liverpool are in.

19 Apr Chelsea vs Sunderland, 20 Apr Norwich vs Liverpool 21 Apr City vs WBA
27 Apr Liverpool vs Chelsea, City vs Crystal Palace
3rd May Everton vs City, 4th May Chelsea vs Norwich, 5th May Crystal Palace vs Liverpool
7th May City vs Aston Villa
11th May City vs West Ham, Liverpool vs Newcastle, Cardiff vs Chelsea

Marvin said:
Blue2112 said:
shemnel said:
dunno, not very considering the amount of bile on here!!

-- Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:13 pm --

and tell me why I shouldn't?

The stadium is such a wonderful place to be when it's full of miserable shits like the ones who fill this forum.

You think the players love to lose? Pellegrini?

just because i retain a hopeful stance doesnt mean i cant see that we were crap tonight and doesnt mean i cant criticise the team. But i will back the team positively until it is mathematically impossible to lift the league title; and then i'll let the team know theyve fucked up.

the main disappointment of this season is how spoilt our fans have acted, its been pathetic at times.

It's not the fans that are spoilt it's some of (not all) the fucking overpaid millionaires masquerading as footballers and I've seen it at close quarters with some of them and they live in a whole different fucking world to me and you. I like no doubt all City fans can accept losing it's been the one constant over the years but what I can't stand is fucking knowing from somewhere around the 5th minute of tonight's game that Sunderland would do what they fucking well did. Everybody sat around me knew it, I'd reckon everybody in the ground knew it apart from the fucking manager and players. Lo and behold they started to throw the kitchen sink forward between the 87th and 90th minute, what a fucking surprise. Too little too fucking late. Your entitled to stay positive and god I hope your right but tonight forgive me for doubting some of them are arsed.
Dead right

We were sitting on a knife-edge at 1-0 but didn't show enough desire to go on and close out the game. Reminded me so much of Wigan in the FA Cup

Can't expect great flowing football every week, especially when players are missing, but in the run-in to the title when it's all to play for, the lack of fight was shocking.

Do we have to rip it up and start again? We looked like mercenaries

Other than Zabaleta who was once again an absolute warrior. That challenge would have KO's most players but not him. Superb effort every game and again last night

I will never forget 2012 - but that was the time to stengthen and pile on the pressure.

That transfer window was dreadful and has still been one of the main reasons we haven't improved significantly.

onceabluealways said:
I will never forget 2012 - but that was the time to stengthen and pile on the pressure.

That transfer window was dreadful and has still been one of the main reasons we haven't improved significantly.

And the question yet again needs to be asked just why did we not strengthen in that window when the opportunity was perfect for us?
We all know the answer...

TGR said:
onceabluealways said:

And the question yet again needs to be asked just why did we not strengthen in that window when the opportunity was perfect for us?
We all know the answer...
1. Because the person in charge of signing players wasn't working with the manager closely enough and couldn't get the players to sign for us
2. Chelsea had just won the CL so a player wanted to go to them over us
3. United could offer a guaranteed starting place to a player we were both going for
4. Di Rossi didn't want to leave his club
5. We didn't work hard enough on second choices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.