Have people forgotten early April 2012 already?!

shemnel

On the 11th April United sat on 79pts after 32 games, City had 71 pts after 32 games. The rest, as they say, is history.

Tonight was pretty shambolic and we made a total arse of a game we should have put to bed. The seeming lack of desire was a bit disconcerting but we rae in the same situation as 2 years ago; we aim to win the last 5 and hope for a couple of slips from the league leaders.

Don't be under any false pretences; we had to hope for snookers 2 years ago when we won the title after drawing to Stoke, losing to Arsenal and - wait for it - drawing 3-3 with SUNDERLAND with a late equaliser from us.

it's all happening again.....

i appreciate your positive input but whats gonna happen in the monday game vs WBA? if we fuck that up we cant keep coming out with this stuff..................... i know were city and we dont do things the normal way but i think its over. in the 11/12 season we had PASSION, we have NO passion what so ever from the looks of tonight

We had a manager who gave a shit then. He called you out publicly if you turned in a half-arsed performance, not ideal... but it worked, especially on Nasri. Mancini was prepared to go the suck up his pride and make amends with Tevez to go and see the title out.

Pellegrini is merely looked at as their friend, nothing more. Already he's looking at pre-season. Probably bringing in another one of his average mates from Malaga.

If it was just Liverpool or Chelsea we were up against it would still be possible. unfortunately I can't see both of them blowing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.