Have the latest charges made you more or less passionate about City?

Nothing including the PL charges would make me less passionate for City.
My support goes back to approximately 1950 when as a small boy at the back of the Main Maine Rd stand i could only see the nearest 5 yds of the pitch I can vividly remember that all I could see City`s intricate passing between the winger (Fagan?) and the rest of the team.
Subsequent memories include Denis Laws debut for us at Elland Road and his six goals in the abandoned cup tie at Luton. Also Trautmans half-time penalty save from Cliff Jones at White Hart Lane Easter 1960 .
Other memories include St James Park championship win in 1968 and Vienna 1970.
I could go on.. Unfortunately I am unable to get to any matches in recent years but Citys results and the style of them are source of happiness which parlly off set the loss of friends and relatives including my partner of many years.

More...obviously! We all know the attack is based on underlying malice and nothing to do with rules. Just see any number of the worlds "elite clubs" who have flagrantly bent rules with nary an article written.

City represent a massive draw to this league, which is flying, the league cannot afford to screw with us too much. This is all about damaging the brand and creating a narrative among the wider football fandom. Because of this, I personally think we should do a PSG and spend a billion the next window, as a "fuck you" to the establishment.

Here's hoping the unbiased among football will see this for what it is and it will all come back to bite these clowns. They have been incompetent for decades so i expect nothing else in their wild goose chase against us.

Last edited:
The latest charges, Pep’s response, and the win agin Arse has mobilised so so many fans who have felt helpless in the face of our PR inactivity.

We are into a run of 5 consecutive away games starting with the huge win at Arse. It’s going to be a tricky run but the intensity of our support will be a key factor in driving the team forward.

CTID.

No more, no less. Par for the course these days, isn't it? I think all decent, honest football fans from all over know what's really happening.

If there are sanctions against us, I will always remain a fan of City but will never follow top level football again. The rules were made to stop other clubs from competing against the established cartel. They let Chelsea in, then when City did similar the rules changed, then they changed it back again to let Newcastle and Chelsea again spend well over the odds. This has always been an anti-City war led by American owners of Liverpool, United and Arsenal, and Spurs too. No idea why Spurs thought they were big enough to have a say, when did they last win anything?

Knowing how the PL rely upon the rags/dipper and others of the hateful 8, it is not difficult to support the club, and realise what a shit organisation the PL really is .

I’m over the initial shock. I wasn’t working that day so I woke up to it. A few days of research and conversation reached no major change. We’ve been set up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.