Have the nerves kicked in yet?

At the moment I’m very calm compared to last weekend. I think it’s mainly due to me not really knowing too much about Inter’s strengths.
Will give the pre-match build up a wide berth else I’ll be shitting it by kick off.
Come on you Blue Boys!

The pain from losing to Chelsea was horrid I still remember how bad that was fills me with nerves as I really don’t want to have that feeling again … it’s not just a final it’s a treble and it juts adds to it ..

Hope we play play like we did against Madrid and we will be ok

No, it's utter excitement for this, for the fa cup final I avoided everything and switched on at five to three because of the nerves, this is different in a good way.

Woke up feeling a lot more positive than the chelsea final to say the least. I think the pain from 2021 will see us through tonight
And the first half performance against Madrid, the players now know they can do it against the best teams, I think they now know they can win this competition, they have the belief, I don't think they had that before.

Woke up feeling a lot more positive than the chelsea final to say the least. I think the pain from 2021 will see us through tonight
Not sleeping well at all. Last weekend was worse, so a slight improvement.

I was… rather ambivalent about the 2021 final, felt detached from it.
But this time… wow it’s making an impression.
I think 3-in-a-row, then FA cup has contributed to the rising passion for the CL.
This time, it feels different.

And the first half performance against Madrid, the players now know they can do it against the best teams, I think they now know they can win this competition, they have the belief, I don't think they had that before.
100% agree. Though my mentality with city has always (and probably always will) be similar to the way we were pre-2008, that performance vs madrid + the ruthlessness of how we were vs bayern at home was a massive eye-opener into where we are now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.