Have the nerves kicked in yet?

Feel sick to the pit of my stomach.

I KNOW if we turn up, we win. Simple as that.

Dreaded feeling that eufa/var will fuck us over. They will not want us winning tonight. In the words of pep , we just need to be perfect.

This feels very very different to 2 years ago. It feels like a destiny tonight with a little more at stake.

COME ON CITY

Not sleeping well at all. Last weekend was worse, so a slight improvement.

I was… rather ambivalent about the 2021 final, felt detached from it.
But this time… wow it’s making an impression.
I think 3-in-a-row, then FA cup has contributed to the rising passion for the CL.
This time, it feels different.

I think COVID and it's consequences kinda 'diluted' the magnitude of the final, but i agree with you and think the performances last weekend, madrid and bayern has took us to different levels, which certainly for me, i'd never have thought we could get to

Feel sick, I'm clearly not as confident as others. Which is fine btw, each to their own, and in a way I wish I could have a bit of that confidence too.

I feel quietly confident but there are so many variables out of our control as fans. It's a beautiful day outside but I can't go out and enjoy it as I just can't tear myself away from Bluemoon, perhaps I am a little nervous after all and seeking the comfort of other blues.

Not sleeping well at all. Last weekend was worse, so a slight improvement.

I was… rather ambivalent about the 2021 final, felt detached from it.
But this time… wow it’s making an impression.
I think 3-in-a-row, then FA cup has contributed to the rising passion for the CL.
This time, it feels different.
The 2021 final didn’t feel real. A season with no fans, a few thousand let in for the EFL Cup final, a few thousand more for the PL trophy lift and then a few thousand for the CL final… that whole season and everything we achieved and nearly achieved all felt very unimportant and surreal.

By the time I went to bed on the night of the CL defeat against Chelsea I was over it, maybe even before the programme itself had finished. Whereas it took me all Summer to get over the Wigan defeat. Just shows what I felt to it all in 2021. It was like it was all just a season of friendlies that didn’t matter.

This year, it all feels very important and very real and it really fucking does matter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.