Have the nerves kicked in yet?

chillin-just.gif

**FUCKIN RAG TWATS!**

So I've been avoiding all mention of tonight's match so I can remain calm & focused, whilst not getting caught up in any pre-match nonsense...

HOWEVER this afternoon, up pops the bitterest of Rag mates with a Whatsapp message that I'm not even going to open!

I've heard from the **** three times this season. First in September he was bellyaching about the state of Old Toilet & having to make do with uninspiring Ten Dawg!

Remove the Glazer's!

Sack the board!

Sell the whole squad who weren't fit to wear the shirt, & only keep Ronaldo & De Gea!

The new owners need to spend a minimum of £500m on a new squad! (Albeit his maths must be shit, because to replace all the players he wanted gone, they'd need 23 players at an average of £22m each!)

I told him not to worry because Ten Dawg is a proper manager & if properly backed, he'll rebuild the squad. I also sent him the number for the Samaritans just in case... \0/

The next time he reared his ugly head was to gimme the breaking news that the PL were charging us under their corrupt FFP!

The next time was when the Portuguese Rat scored the bullshit derby winner, & since then fuck all until TODAY!

Now he's sent another message which will remain unopened, to try psyche me out prior to kick off!

If we manage to win tonight, it'll end EVERY line of attack left for him to keep pathetically harassing me with! All he'll have left is:

Old Toilet is bigger than the "Emptihad"!

We've won more titles than City, yada, yada, yada, yada! :-/

What the fuck is the matter with these fuckin Rag sewer rats?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.