Have the nerves kicked in yet?

I got a few hours sleep in, about to set off for the morning here and start drinking and watch the game with fellow Blues here in Adelaide.

Nerves have taken over, but if we bring our best we'll do the job.

Seeing Sheikh Mansour arrive at the game has me thinking this time is different.

Bring on the beers, and to everyone enjoy the festivities whether you're in Istanbul, at a pub or watching it at home.

Still pinching myself we're one win away from the Treble, time to finish the job lads.

I was so calm for days and suddenly and suddenly this urge to visit the fridge every ten minutes came out of nowhere.

jon-stewart-eat.gif

Very nervous days drag ing in won't sleep if city don't win but I expect to sleep like a baby after drink sometime around 4 tonight, wake up early relive it and love it come on city!

Nerves and stomach, fucked like never before,And pessimistic feelings,and FFS,lads please win this feckin game today cause..... :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.