Have the nerves kicked in yet?

Weirdly I was proper nervous before the FA Cup but pretty chilled out today. Doesn't mean I think it'll be an easy game or anything like that, I just desperately wanted us to beat the rags, I guess. Nerves will kick in once the match starts, I'm sure, especially if they stop us scoring for a while.
I'm the exact opposite. Last week I kept myself busy right up until kick off, so the nerves never had a chance to take hold. The 3pm kick off helped...

However, this season has always been about the CL. I had a couple of stomach flutters yesterday. I was calm most of today, but the last couple of hours have been Blue Murder! Lol :-)

I just want it over with now... )(

Mrs blue just asked me if I am nervous.
Me...are joking been waiting 60 years for this I just want to go to sleep wake up and it's all over and watch us lift it later

Pretty calm atm. For me the big one was the FA Cup final because we just HAD to beat the rags. I still think we'll win today too, but whatever happens we beat the rags at Wembley - it'll be hard to top that feeling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.