Have the nerves kicked in yet?

Not nervous of the rags team but shitting bricks of the officials.
Please please please not another stitch up, I fear I could turn violent if they tamper with the rules again

It's the same like every important football match.

You get excited, then nerves kick in just before kick off. Then a goal gets scored. Losing you start to feel frustrated and panic. Winning you feel that euphoria and then the nerves kick in as time goes.

Final whistle goes you over the moon and delighted you've won the biggest game. Lose you feel sad and disappointed but you pick yourself up again and go again.

I would say if we get a early goal against United. The floodgates should start to open and they start to panic and we punish them for it.

Not nervous of the rags team but shitting bricks of the officials.
Please please please not another stitch up, I fear I could turn violent if they tamper with the rules again

I honestly believe we are that much better than they are that the officials will have very little say in this.

dd300ceeb6109bd33ec857475d7cbefe.gif
Jeez this one will give half of us nightmares... eekkk!

Spent the last few hours starting to do all the “lucky things” that will bring us victory. Several more still to do. Shirts worn when watching us lose against Wigan and Chelsea at the bottom of a drawer; all red items out of sight; cans of Boddingtons and bottles of McEwans Champion in place; Lucky shirt ready.
What could possibly go wrong…….Sorted!!
Don't forget to wear your lucky pants!
(hopefully freshly laundered)

I’ve had it all week I’m nervous I’m emotional probably more than normal as I’m taking my daughter with me . I hope upon hope we smash these fookers out of sight . I’ve had it for years an years with this lot from an age where I can remember probably 7 going upwards school, apprenticeship , full time work the lot. going abroad wearing a city top in the eighties the lot. I’ve had it all week from rags making excuses knowing deep down they still fancy it .
Hope we Fooking destroy them in-front of the masses . This is our time to put them away in the dog shit bin close it and move on without a memory of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.