Have the nerves kicked in yet?

Don't forget to wear your lucky pants!
(hopefully freshly laundered)
That was on the long list for Saturday…. It’s a nightmare trying to remember all the rituals. The dog …..Daisy the Doodle….born in 2011 has only known City success.. so she has to have her special lucky City treats on the day. All bought and ready.
What could possibly go wrong…..Sorted!!

No because when you are competing at at the top level, you have to be prepared that you may lose. I’d rather us be playing them in the final than Sheff Utd had we lost to them! That’s one of the reasons I was so pissed off with the Southampton loss.

My pre derby nerves are sparking. Don’t underestimate these twats. They have beaten us , Arsenal and the Dippers this season,and I recall many derby wins when we weren’t given a prayer . If we go into this game half arsed because of the Istanbul game we may come unstuck and that will take the gloss off the season no matter what .

Barely done an honest day's graft the last 2 weeks. Been stressed as fuck sorting both final trips out.

Not confident at all for Saturday, but never am for a derby. They will be bang up for it. Just blessed to be alive and for us to be in the positions we are in. Let's hope the boys do themselves and us proud. Game by game as Pep says, let's fucking have it Saturday.

Barely done an honest day's graft the last 2 weeks. Been stressed as fuck sorting both final trips out.

Not confident at all for Saturday, but never am for a derby. They will be bang up for it. Just blessed to be alive and for us to be in the positions we are in. Let's hope the boys do themselves and us proud. Game by game as Pep says, let's fucking have it Saturday.
Just gone into London today and I’m already pissed to try and settle nerves - can’t wait for Saturday but am also nervous as fcuk. Where’s everyone boozing Friday night if staying over?

I think it will on the day of the match. For QPR back in 2012 (seems an age away), my stomach went at about 2pm in City Square but I was otherwise fine beforehand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.