Have the nerves kicked in yet?

Of course I'm nervous. So much so, hardly slept last night. So got up early and was in Tesco's at 07.30. Couldn't believe how many other blues in their City shirts were also there shopping. When I asked, a few of them also said they couldn't sleep so decided to get up early and go shopping! Lol

CTID

Nursing a rotten hangover and more worried about throwing up than the game at the moment.
Thommo used to bowl at his best with a rotten hangover ; he used to do it deliberately , get rotten the night before a test , so he'd be in a stinking mood with pommy batsmen.

Thommo used to bowl at his best with a rotten hangover ; he used to do it deliberately , get rotten the night before a test , so he'd be in a stinking mood with pommy batsmen.
Just getting ready to head into town now and a few cold ones and I’ll be fighting for again.

You’re a rag though.

I’ve done my overtime so only distraction is making chilli con carne in an hour or so
My raggishness has nothing to do with it.

Aren't you worried you're going to miss the game bringing the family to A+E if they eat your chilli?

Will be having my first pint of Guinness at 3.30pm, plus another one and then on to a mates who`s doing a BBQ.
Taking my own cans of Real Ale and hopefully I`ll be sober or sort of to see the kick off. HIC.
After that who knows. But hopefully at 10,00 pm we`ll all be going my dance ... "oh the oakiecokie ..." ;)

I was in Asda at 7.30, had kids football at 10 and I'm now back home, just waiting................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.