Have we become the most hated club in the PL ?

zeusbheld said:
, or where (and this is the important one) as fans we collectively develop that smug sense of entitlement that rags fans have. if and when we start winning stuff, let's remember how we got there and not act like God fucking promised success to us just for being born, k?

Can't see us ever being like that. As soon as we got taken over and Robinho was signed me and some mates were all saying how we'd probably get relegated. We've had so much disappointment that we always expect the club to fuck everything up. I'm sure we'll never end up with that sense of entitlement.

I, as a west ham fan, quite like city, even with these new arab owners. You're probably the most similar club to us anywhere in the football league, with your yoyo recent league history, your tendency to combine results against the big sides with embarrassing ones elsewhere, and so on.

There's no wa you're the most hated even now, I must say.

Challenger1978 said:
blue 1992 said:
they don't hate us for jelousy and sucsess, the hate us for our wealth.

I've had a thew scouser tell me that they hope we get relegated.
Sure they wern't just destracting you while they stole the wheels off your car?

1894 said:
Seems to me that everyone's on our case in the media...have we surpassed Chelsea in being really disliked ?

Can't make my mind up...but it's close to thinking that.

Am i the only one that thinks there is something wrong here?

"have we become the most hated club in the PL, seems to me that everyone's on our case in the media...have we surpassed Chelsea in being really disliked?"

Even if we were ten times more hated than chavski, we still wouldnt be the most hated club in the land, that award goes this and every year to the swamp dwelling inbreds.

It always amazes me as an American to see how transparent the English media can be with their agendas. It's absolutely clear that they are hoping and praying that having loads of money somehow blows up in City's face. As a result, they're desperate for even the slightest shred of evidence of cracks in the club's foundation. When the club dropped into the relegation zone a few weeks back, you could smell the glee in the articles being written about it.

You absolutely would never see such a thing here in the States from our sports media. It has to come from a similar place to the English national pastime of making people into idols, then tearing them down. City's lottery ticket came good in August, so now people want to see it all go wrong.

bluemoon32 said:
I think it's the media rather than other clubs fans.
I know Chelsea had a bit of a tough time with the media during the early part of the Russians reign but it's nothing compared to the snide stuff said about us in the media.
Our new found wealth threatens the 'old order' and many in the media really don't like it.
Quite a few reporters have the same idea as the sky generation, that football started with the advent of the Premier league & thus that makes us a small club & unworthy of the chance to take a place in the top 4.
Some of the stuff in the media is incredibley snide & spiteful, i for one look forward ( hopefully) to when we can tell them all to go f*ck themselves when we raise some silverware.
Not that we will ever get any respect for it , the current top 4 have never spent big money of course ;-P

Totally agree mate..

Chelski got adopted into the 'top4club' after the initial rumpus but I fear that it will be harder for us due to the sheer amount of footy journos who are glory-hunting southern rags for whom our very existence reminds them of what shallow plastic twats they really are.

I dont think we are hated as yet but I think most people especially the media are desperate for us to fail.Which we wont,

See <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=101818" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... 1&t=101818</a> for my view

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.