Have we become the most hated club in the PL ?

bluemoon32 said:
Cheltblue said:
Hate us???

We are the main source of laughter for people during the crunch!

True :-(

I agree - even Wigan and Bolton fans are laughing at us - we're a joke but it will change when we start to win things

I dont think other prem teams fans hate they would all rather us beat the rags It may change when (if) we start winning trophy's

(Even tho I posted a link I have decided to post it on this topic just to ensure everyone see's my opinion on the matter)

The answer is no because all this talk off us buying all these top class players and being a top 4 team is false hope and other teams/people/managers know this.

Sorry to break it to you all but lets face the music we have all been City fans for a long time people on her for more then 30yrs (when we we're good) and how long have we been promised silverware or heard the famous line "THIS SEASON IS OUR SEASON" I think its time to face reality and come to terms that it will take more then just money to build us a great team OK fair enough Chelsea did it but before then Chelsea were always a good side in UEFA/Champs league whilst we were in Division 2 getting beat by York City we lack charisma, consistency that fighting edge what I want from City is what we showed against Blackburn a few weeks ago we need more of that and we have proven we have the players to do it.

Forget beating teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and United you start at the bottom to finish at the top we need to beat teams like WBA, Fulham, Middlesborough, Bolton etc then work on teams like Aston Villa, Everton, Newcastle etc so start from bottom half to mid then to top.

Our problem as City fans (Me included) is that we expect things to happen just like that we expect us to start battling for UEFA spots and when we fail to do so and fail to compete in any final we get angry and put the blame on the manager/players maybe we are to blame for having such high hopes and expecting things to happen when we know deep down its not going to happen unless we stick to 1 manager for longer then a season we need the same manager for at least 3 seasons before anything happens let the players to get use to a set tactic for a period of time instead of changing it around every season.

CTID!!!

The media seem to have an agenda to ruin City's hopes of aspiring to be a top team.

The coverage has been relentlessly negative, engendering hatred.

With the transfer window here they are now choosing this time to be reporting mutiny in the dressing room. Hughes cast as an overbearing monster of a manager. They stir and stir and stir.

What decent player would want to come into their version of City?

Hughes is slowly building a football team. It is seldom mentioned the huge influence of the Academy at City. SWP, Ireland, Richards, Sturridge, Johnson, Onuoha are solid premiership players.

We have the cash for the cream, such as Robihno. Some of the football seen this year has been the most exciting I have ever seen them play. God luck to us, and anybody who appreciates football.

Hughes sees the weak spots, as we all do. Bridge coming in is exactly an area that needs addressing.

If the media weren't hell bent on making us the most unattractive proposition possible. They give the impression the only reason any player would want to join us is for pure greed.

Not to coming to a bunch of players and a visionary manager with unbridled potential, to play beautiful football, for the most magnificent team on planet Earth, Manchester City Football Club.

I dont think its the media making us out to be anythin we're not. MH is going about his business with trying to build a solid squad, I think, and all this with an axe hovering over his head. Going out and trying to buy Kaka et al would defo bring in the media circus we all dont want.

Hughes needs time, and the support of the fans. As do the players. We will never progress by being negative

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.