have we got enough now

Not in my book, we need enough players to cover a potential 70 game season and an injury or two to key players and we are stuffed.

Balotelli
Milner/Arteta
Luis
Torres/Dzeko

Might be enough

Agreed. From yesterday game, took Yaya off, we've got nothing in the midfield.

THis is true BUT Yaya was awesome and will be joined by Silva, De Jong and possibly Milner in that midfield. Thats a very impressive line up on paper.

Quite considerably better than Barry, Kompany, SWP and AJ etc....

Kompany will go back into defence which is his best position anyway. We also have Tevez, Boatang at right back and Koralov to come into that side.

So basically the team we start the season with will be nothing like what we saw last night !

I think we will sign Milner (have my doubts) Super Mario and possibly another big forward but I guess Super Mario is instead of not as well as.

Cant see us signing another centre half we have loads of cover and any more signings and we are well and truely into the realms of a complete rebuild, would make it hard to make real progress this season regardless of the quality of players.

Basically Torres wants to go down with the sinking ship at Liverpool and Dzekos club refuse to sell him, it will be hard to find anyone better than what we have in that position at this stage other than those players.

Tevez, Ade, Bellamy and Super Mario is not bad options wise upfront.

Plus as unlikely as it seems there is always the very slim chance Robinho will come back and actually make an effort and keep his stupid fucking mouth shut.

alera said:
Agreed. From yesterday game, took Yaya off, we've got nothing in the midfield.

THis is true BUT Yaya was awesome and will be joined by Silva, De Jong and possibly Milner. Quite considerablky better than Barry, Kompany, SWP and AJ.

Kompany will go back into defence which is his best position anyway IMO. We also have Tevez, Boatang at right back and Koralov to come into that side.

So basically the team we start the season with will be nothing like what we saw last night !

I think we will sign Milner (unfortunately) Super Mario and possibly another big forward but I guess Super Mario is instead of not as well as. Cant see us signing another centre half we have loads of cover and any more signings and we are well and truely into the realms of a complete rebuild, would make it hard to make real progress this season regardless of the quality of players.

Basicall Torres wants to go down with the sinking ship at Liverpool and Dzekos club refuse to sell him, Tevez, Ade, Bellamy and Super Mario is not bad options wise upfront.

Plus as unlikely as it seems there is always the very slim chance Robinho will come back and actually make an effort and keep his stupid fucking mouth shut.

Robbie's loan arrangement with Santos expires next week, doesn't it?

It does he stays till the end of the week to play for Brazil though.

Its going to be interesting Mancini has made it clear he has to come back (Quite rightly) No decent side has made any sort of reasonable offer for him so we have no choice but to bring him back and try and make him honour his contract.

Trying to treat these idiot players with respect and give them some slack and they hang themselves. Proof (If we needed it) that loans for top players dont work 99% of the time the player just take the piss even more as they see the cluba s weak.

Hes taken the piss more than any top player in premier league history IMO, shat on the club its fans the owners.

Hes really let himself down showed complete contempt for the club and fans.

Still hes being given another chance if he plays for city like he plays for Brazil we wont have a problem.

The question is can he come back, work hard and keep his mouth shut. I hope so but very much doubt it.

Also worth remembering that if Robinho comes back and we sign Super Mario and Milner we will have to sell or loan out 11 players in the current squad who are over 21. Thats going to be some effort in 4 weeks considering the lack of money in the market (except city) an the wages and fees we pay some of these players.

i dont no if it means anything but in the squad numbers list that goes from 1 to 63 the numbers 13 16 and 22 are left blank this year the squad is 25 players does this indicate 3 more signings.otherwse the numbers would have been 1 to 60 ?

I still think we are crying out for a Fabregas, Xavi, Sneider, Ozil type player given that Ireland will probably be leaving. Arteta maybe?

Ando said:
I still think we are crying out for a Fabregas, Xavi, Sneider, Ozil type player given that Ireland will probably be leaving. Arteta maybe?
yeh your right i was thinking the same a bit more creativity in the middle of the park wud be good.nethertheless happy with the signings and should be a great season ahead.

birchwoodgingerste said:
i dont no if it means anything but in the squad numbers list that goes from 1 to 63 the numbers 13 16 and 22 are left blank this year the squad is 25 players does this indicate 3 more signings.otherwse the numbers would have been 1 to 60 ?

Number 13 is unlucky for some....16's not the best number in the world, and 22 might make someone look fat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.