Have we got the sexiest manager in the league?

didactic said:
Hollywood Blue said:
I beg to differ mate.
Using the term faggot is like calling somebody a n*gger or a p*ki then saying "I'm not racist at all. Just this thread is very, very, very ETHNIC"
Clearly the thread was started up in jest, no need to start weighing in with homophobic comments.

Im black and no its not the same. Why do people always compare being gay with being black??? The word
n*gger is offensive because of its history I know some homosexuals deal with hate crimes but dont compare
that with years of slavery, murder, abuse and discrimination on all levels.
You can hide your sexuality but color is something everyone sees.
Lets not turn this political please I come here to discuss football and see other fans views on the team I support.

The thread is gay, if "in jest" you can discuss how handsome a man is and joke about him having sex
with you, you are gay.

Lets judge him on his talent with the players and what he does for the team. The women can drool and pant
about his looks but as a man I find that irrelevant. If you are gay, fair play to you but there are forums
for that, this is a Man City supporters football forum. Not about homo erotic fantasies.

You've just outed all of us by your logic.

Maybe we accept our and other sexuality and don't prejudge because of it.

this could be a defining moment for manchester fashion - f*ck the stone roses/happy mondays/hacienda baggyness and street, we are entering a new dandy-fop decade! I for one am already in the queue outside harvey nics with my eye on a rather fetching powder blue silk dressing gown and deer-stalker combo that just looks ever so spiffing!

city, city.......rah, rah, rah!

love you all! xxx

didactic said:
Hollywood Blue said:
I beg to differ mate.
Using the term faggot is like calling somebody a n*gger or a p*ki then saying "I'm not racist at all. Just this thread is very, very, very ETHNIC"
Clearly the thread was started up in jest, no need to start weighing in with homophobic comments.

Im black and no its not the same. Why do people always compare being gay with being black??? The word
n*gger is offensive because of its history I know some homosexuals deal with hate crimes but dont compare
Lets not turn this political please I come here to discuss football and see other fans views on the team I support.

The thread is gay, if "in jest" you can discuss how handsome a man is and joke about him having sex
with you, you are gay.

Lets judge him on his talent with the players and what he does for the team. The women can drool and pant
about his looks but as a man I find that irrelevant. If you are gay, fair play to you but there are forums
for that, this is a Man City supporters football forum. Not about homo erotic fantasies.

Oh give your head a wobble will you.

york away to this! said:
this could be a defining moment for manchester fashion - f*ck the stone roses/happy mondays/hacienda baggyness and street, we are entering a new dandy-fop decade! I for one am already in the queue outside harvey nics with my eye on a rather fetching powder blue silk dressing gown and deer-stalker combo that just looks ever so spiffing!

city, city.......rah, rah, rah!

love you all! xxx

Yeah.

We'll make Russel Brand look like Val Doonican.

didactic said:
Hollywood Blue said:
I beg to differ mate.

with you, you are gay.

Methinks thee protests too much. For somebody who doesnt want to turn this political, that has to be the most political post of the thread. In the words of Jim Royle, political MY ARSE.

didactic said:
Hollywood Blue said:
I beg to differ mate.

with you, you are gay.

get over yourself. talk about uptight.

maineroad68 said:
didactic said:

with you, you are gay.

get over yourself. talk about uptight.

Hahaha this thread is still GAY, I didnt mean to turn it into a slagging match. :)

I apologise if I offended anyone by calling them a faggot. It was not mean to insult. Enjoy your holidays.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrqJ2fJQGkg[/youtube]

wolves away is going to be chilly. I would advocate perhaps a mink stole or similar around the neck and polar-bear boots and hat.....with a blue rinse!

hey-ho and onward to the new decade!

york away to this! said:
wolves away is going to be chilly. I would advocate perhaps a mink stole or similar around the neck and polar-bear boots and hat.....with a blue rinse!

hey-ho and onward to the new decade!

Ha, you caught me. That's my outfit for tomorrow apart from the blue rinse, obviously!

well hell yes !! He's no Brad Pitt but he's better than any of the others , Phil Brown aint too bad either ! ( and I'm no Cameron Diaz )
The rest of you need to get a grip , it's a bit of FUN !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.